Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Those factories that make Nikes and iphones etc arent owned by those companies, they are owned by other companies.
which has nothing to do with the fact that they arent made in the same places. ive said this tons of times in the various threads on this so ill make this as breif as i can. nike at this very moment has thousands of sneakers in production across all of its brands and subsidiaries. every style has multiple colorways and multiples sizes. that accounts for millions of shoes made a year. these factories are running 24/7 365. if you had any real grasp at the volume and magnitude these fakes are being made youd realize that any factory with a legitimate contract with nike wouldnt have the time, space, or resources to waste on shoes that dont even look like the real deal. these are small time operations compared to a legitimate nike factory. do your research. theres a reason there hasnt been a perffect replica or a perfect iphone clone.

Last edited:
id bet Nike/JB gets paid on fake pairs too and also has a good amount of "resellers" on ebay so they can bank on all ends of the spectrum. wouldnt be surprised at all and their price hike to scare resellers away is a joke too

id bet Nike/JB gets paid on fake pairs too and also has a good amount of "resellers" on ebay so they can bank on all ends of the spectrum. wouldnt be surprised at all and their price hike to scare resellers away is a joke too
nah i doubt it. all that they would get from that is pocket change compared to what they are already netting. not worth the effort or the money for them

which has nothing to do with the fact that they arent made in the same places. ive said this tons of times in the various threads on this so ill make this as breif as i can. nike at this very moment has thousands of sneakers in production across all of its brands and subsidiaries. every style has multiple colorways and multiples sizes. that accounts for millions of shoes made a year. these factories are running 24/7 365. if you had any real grasp at the volume and magnitude these fakes are being made youd realize that any factory with a legitimate contract with nike wouldnt have the time, space, or resources to waste on shoes that dont even look like the real deal. these are small time operations compared to a legitimate nike factory. do your research. theres a reason there hasnt been a perffect replica or a perfect iphone clone.
im waiting for a factory to make fakes by deconstructing the shoes and then using great quality materials. Im wondering who would buy them then if they were the same price? Could you imagine space jam fakes with a 96 quality build? holy heck those would be sick

im waiting for a factory to make fakes by deconstructing the shoes and then using great quality materials. Im wondering who would buy them then if they were the same price? Could you imagine space jam fakes with a 96 quality build? holy heck those would be sick
i doubt that will happen. there goal is to sell as many as they can as quickly as they can. they arent concerned with offering a premium product

This is funny....this is like punching/physically fighting yourself. Nike is the same company that went after BAPE for bootlegging the AF1 design, has spent the last few years litigating off-brand converses...so it does all this just to make bad bootlegs of its self.

This is funny....this is like punching/physically fighting yourself. Nike is the same company that went after BAPE for bootlegging the AF1 design, has spent the last few years litigating off-brand converses...so it does all this just to make bad bootlegs of its self.
perfectly put. people love saying the whole "theyre made in sweat shops in china with everything else". what does that have to do with anything? adidas and nike both make shoe is china, does that mean theyre the same shoes? not at all. fact of the matter is if they were the same thered be no discussion or debate. and these factories wouldnt have to release batch after batch after batch of sneakers to get closer to the real deal. according to reddit the 750 boosts are on their 6th or 7th batch right now and theyre still distinguishable from the real pairs.

There are two different lace bags on authentic pairs correct?
Just to clarify, you are referring to the upper portion of the lace bag on two different pairs where they zip to close
2lk8u1k.jpg

2urm8lh.jpg

and not that they come with two lace bags on a single pair, like how the Chicago's come with two lace bags and two sets of laces, correct?

Last edited:
Just to clarify, you are referring to the upper portion of the lace bag on two different pairs where they zip to close

and not that they come with two lace bags on a single pair, like how the Chicago's come with two lace bags and two sets of laces, correct?
Yes that is correct.

I am referring to the upper portion of the lace bag where they zip close, NOT two lace bags on a single pair.

Is there only one version or two of the upper portion on authentic pairs?

Sorry for the confusion and thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Yes that is correct.

I am referring to the upper portion of the lace bag, not two lace bags on a single pair.

Is there only one version or two on authentic pairs?

Sorry for the confusion
As long as the section where it zips closed doesn't have a thick red line and as long as the lace bag isn't an oversized bag, then there isn't anything to worry about.

In fact, some of my 1's, and a few friends of mine, came with those two types of bags that you pictured and they were bought from SP, FNL, FTL, FA, etc.

i wish i had a girl who looked good, i would call her lol love the Skeelo reference! with the restock i saw a couple 260 prices pop up and i want to get upset but i know if i didnt pull the trigger at 350 the restock wouldnt have happened, my luck lol
who had a restock?

the only thing ill give you is that these are all made in china. nikes factories arent pumping out these fakes. thesre are their own independent operations.

the law in china does not get a crap about some factory making knockoff sneakers

their probably paid off to look the other way in whatever province the factory is located

Back
Top Bottom