Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Is it illegal to help everyone find a pair for cheap? I would love to help but it's too many rules here.i seen this wdywt grid on ig.these are ideal for the Bengal authentic.i would love the white AJ green perhaps

View media item 1650912

Last edited:
Is it illegal to help everyone find a pair for cheap? I would love to help but it's too many rules here.i seen this wdywt grid on ig.these are ideal for the Bengal authentic.i would love the white AJ green perhaps
It's perfectly legal to help me find a size 11 for cheap.

there were a couple stores, i know Nike in NYC did and also some places in Vegas restocked as well a little while back.

Niketown (NYC) didn't restock....21Mercer (Nike's Lab) did a raffle for SBBs and Pinnacles. 21Mercer usually gets a FSR of 1s and with Nike's mucked up release of SBBs 21Mercer never sold its normal allocation -- the raffle last week seems to be that finally happening.

Niketown (NYC) didn't restock....21Mercer (Nike's Lab) did a raffle for SBBs and Pinnacles. 21Mercer usually gets a FSR of 1s and with Nike's mucked up release of SBBs 21Mercer never sold its normal allocation -- the raffle last week seems to be that finally happening.
i didnt know the exact places that did it but i heard of the restocks and were mad jealous but on the upside in Vegas after the restock they had many of the SBBs popping up for under 300, i was contemplating doubling up but i dont do that

I know for sure NIKELAB held a online raffle for the SBB restock. Stopped by the store just to shop around and ppl were picking up there pairs. 

NTNY did not have a restock so stop with the rumors.  21M only did a raffle but im sure pairs were backdoored.  No knowledge of F23 so if they restocked, kudos to those that got them.

Still need to UNDS my pair.. gonna wait til Fall.. just too hot to rock jays right now in NYC with this crazy heat

NTNY did not have a restock so stop with the rumors.  21M only did a raffle but im sure pairs were backdoored.  No knowledge of F23 so if they restocked, kudos to those that got them.

Still need to UNDS my pair.. gonna wait til Fall.. just too hot to rock jays right now in NYC with this crazy heat
i hear ya, i might wait until the 31st and wear them to get my UNCs and then rock them to a halloween party as well

F23 did a restock yesterday 200 pairs and today was the white pinnacles.

I feel like I can't trust craigslist I'm not tryna get beat on a pair of fake kicks ya dig

Struggle is still real

Yeah obviously you have to do your due diligence, and use common sense, but if the seller pulls something, which can happen, you are covered with paypal.

got my pair today finally...I like them..leather quality for me in jordan 1s is the best in fragments, lasers and lance mountains..sbbs are in the same level with chicagos for me.. (still good but not the best..in the pics leather was looking more promising)

Back
Top Bottom