Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Is it illegal to help everyone find a pair for cheap? I would love to help but it's too many rules here.i seen this wdywt grid on ig.these are ideal for the Bengal authentic.i would love the white AJ green perhaps
I hope he didnt wear them with those clown shorts lol.

I'm debating on getting another pair of these or a pair of chis, to anyone that has worn both, does the inner  heel wrinkle on the chi's like it does on the SBB's. i only tried my pair on and it started to wrinkle but I'm wondering if it did cause the leather's so soft or if it does on the chi's to. Repps given. Thanx

I'm debating on getting another pair of these or a pair of chis, to anyone that has worn both, does the inner  heel wrinkle on the chi's like it does on the SBB's. i only tried my pair on and it started to wrinkle but I'm wondering if it did cause the leather's so soft or if it does on the chi's to. Repps given. Thanx

My CHI's heel is not as creased as much as my SBBs ... But to be fair I have been living in em which is why I want a backup pair of SBBs.

Last edited:
I'm loving my pair more and more with every wear. Glad I didn't miss out on these. I can't ever remember being this satisfied paying over retail for sneakers.

These have been my go to for two weeks already!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got a 10.5 for $325.00 shipped. Don't like paying resell but that's the only way I can get these OG AJ 1s.

Last edited:
325 is a nice deal I tryed puttin an ad on craigslist for 300$ to buy them in my size n no one bit smh

somebody on ebay selling for 300 shipped through paypal invoice size 11 and 12. pm for username

Niketown (NYC) didn't restock....21Mercer (Nike's Lab) did a raffle for SBBs and Pinnacles. 21Mercer usually gets a FSR of 1s and with Nike's mucked up release of SBBs 21Mercer never sold its normal allocation -- the raffle last week seems to be that finally happening.
Im not from new york and never even been there but for some reason i always imagined 21Mercer would get a lot of stock but do they really only get a FSR of 1's?

Back
Top Bottom