Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

oh! when i saw choose file i just knew it wasn't going to work from mobile safari so i didn't even give it a shot.  Thanks fam.  Did you get a pair?

If anybody cares on the market for these, I just copped a DS 9.5 for 380 shipped. Pictures coming when they arrive. Literally everybody else wanted 420+. Sellers aren't really budging on eBay. This will likely affect bigger sizes too soon. My advice to the Big footed people is to cop while you can...yall are still 350 and under mostly.

For all us smaller footed people...cop anything you see under 400. This is ridiculous I even have to say this. Shoes didn't hit 400 mostly until years after release in the good ol days smh. Part of the game I guess.

Last edited:
^ Not feeling the fragment logos at ALL. Why deface such a beautiful shoe 
frown.gif

people really dont consider temp when theyre choosing what kicks to wear? when its hot/humid outside retros are the last thing on my list to wear. first thing is anything i can wear sockless with some kind of breathable mesg uppers like roshes, huaraches, or sock darts.

edit: i forgot that that realistically there are people here that only collect/rock jordans. i used to be the same before i got tired of JB's crap and branched out.
Everyone is different. No way I wear any pair of enclosed shoes without socks. I'm old school and that's disgusting for me.

Everyone is different. No way I wear any pair of enclosed shoes without socks. I'm old school and that's disgusting for me.

I'm not talking about a shoe like the 1s or 11s. I'm talking about shoes like sock darts, huarache nm,or air prestos that or made with light breathable/porous materials. Shoes designed with active feet in mind. Not a shoes with full leather uppers.

Ended up copping yesterday for $310, although I was aiming for $290.

Still gonna post a legit check when they come in lol

Nice to see that size 11s are in abundance and going for just about the lowest on the secondary market. After i get rid of ugly yeezys i plan on getting more of these.

That frag logo tho
View media item 1684170

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom