Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Someone needs to convince me... Would you cop for $300USD shipped? Or should I risk it and wait for a slightly better deal (maybe $280-290) or watch them skyrocket in price again? lol

Why not buy it now if real ? what is $10 or $20 price difference

not that crazy about the CW ?

Last edited:
Why not buy it now if real ? what is $10 or $20 price difference

not that crazy about the CW ?
I guess the better explanation is that I'm in Canada and $400 CDN "sounds" like a rip off lol

I also have a problem making up my mind... Just passed on some lightly used South Beach 9s for essentially $195 USD.

Last edited:
Someone needs to convince me... Would you cop for $300USD shipped? Or should I risk it and wait for a slightly better deal (maybe $280-290) or watch them skyrocket in price again? lol

why are u sleeping over $20 ? cop that price immediately !!!

If other people have to convince you then you're better off saving your money. You likely are only interested because of the hype behind the release and not because you really want them,

If other people have to convince you then you're better off saving your money. You likely are only interested because of the hype behind the release and not because you really want them,
This is straight to the heart! Bullseye!

Just want to share how I cop mine.

Strike out on US Release since im living overseas.

This was then release this month here in our place. But a Ninja release because nobody informed the community about it.

Luckily there was a size 13US remeaining and no one bought it so I got lucky.

Traded the 13US to 10.5US

Then traded 10.5US to my size 10US

:smile:

Then I got a size 7US for retail again and sold it for 500$ paypal Invoice 

2 retail pairs :smile:

lol I don't need someone to convince me if I want them or not, I need someone to convince me that the price is right.

I RARELY pay resale, I've only bought one shoe EVER for over retail and they were grails to me. It's just something I'm not a fan of doing, but it's part of the game.

I'm in Canada and paid $375 U.S. Then had to pay almost $30 customs at the door. Wish I coulda grabbed at $300 U.S. That's a steal. Also consider Canadian retail is $210 + tax...

I one point I thought the SBB were easier to grab then Chi 1's

And How the Tables have turned!

These are holding up very well. 10+ wears and no ankle creasing :pimp:

Please excuse the look of the NT denim, I took the pic in an award angle.

e8pl06.jpg

Last edited:
The Chi thread hit 500 pages on RD :tongue:

Yup, those were a hot commodity. I still think a lot of the people that went after these only wanted em bc of the crazy presale prices. Luckily they dropped dramatically after release.. :lol:

just wanted to share my shoes and how the quality of the same pair can differ between the left and right shoe.  anyone have SBB or any other jordan 1s like this?

1.  Leather is softer and more tumbled on the right shoe.

2.  Left tag writing is stitched all the way to the bottom of inside tongue tag, while the left is not.

3.  One of the leather on the cream/white part is more tumbled.softer on one shoe.

@RickyRiebel   @Motivated-Minds   @toughmoney @MrDeeds
@TIMMYBRIXXX   @23GOAT    @ngalo1983
@AGzie     @cashm0neyand11
@OGMCMXCII @rebelmindz @jsfanatic   @HipHopSays @dtrx22

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom