Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

@MFGooze .... When you're breaking your foot in a certain NTer's *** in the retro thread it's difficult to get 'premium' dollars afterwords for the kicks lol

from the looks of it legit. But better lighting is suggested to be more accurate. I am 90% sure on authenticity

hows the fit on them? tapered?
Yea they're tapered and have a slight stretch to them, so they're much more relaxed and comfy than raw denim. I think H&M has been stepping up lately with the denim, I usually never ever shop there if that's any indication. You also cant go wrong with the price.

Yea they're tapered and have a slight stretch to them, so they're much more relaxed and comfy than raw denim. I think H&M has been stepping up lately with the denim, I usually never ever shop there if that's any indication. You also cant go wrong with the price.
im a 34 waist but have big quads. think id be okay sizing up to a 36 and not losing the tapered affect?

For some reason when i search the style code and color - These long sleeve ones don't pop up

View media item 1740362
here what the Graphic looks like but it's Navy and L/S

I found a Orange as well!

Thnk you Ross

OK I've never long sleeve jawn, I'm nosey lol

My store had these in every color for 6.97 for a while. Never saw a LS version though.
copped white version short sleeve though.

Back
Top Bottom