Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Smh @ all the fakes. I still need these, but doubt its happening unless I luck up on an ndc drop

So why in the sneaker market these go for so much more than ebay? I currently listed mine based on the going price

and why they do that is beyond me. to me it's the lazy way of doing it. doesn't take much to do your homework and find a authentic pair for a good price instead of getting suckered.

They just need to put the Og hi 1 on Nike I'd... Or just release all those "photoshopped rainbow 1, the pharell color wheel pic thing"

I'd take mids that I can take the bred/royal color block but use other colors like green blue purple etc
But realisticly not happening

and why they do that is beyond me. to me it's the lazy way of doing it. doesn't take much to do your homework and find a authentic pair for a good price instead of getting suckered.
tread carefully.

your going to get the inevitable "ITS MY MONEY I CAN DO WHAT I WANT"

millennial BS.

tread carefully.
your going to get the inevitable "ITS MY MONEY I CAN DO WHAT I WANT"
millennial BS.

yea you're right but, the truth hurts sometimes........ I would much rather get the same pair AND another pair of something else for the same cost elsewhere.

I could use a LC on these. Prefer to post here, because I know this thread gets more hits. 

Size 9

Seller wants $350 shipped.

Repping everyone. Thanks. 

Back
Top Bottom