Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Well from now on the upper if it gets dirty might get lightly wiped but if you wipe hard you're gonna ruin the leather. These are delicate

As an aside I posted a few pages back about cleaning my SBBs with JM....I have both brushes and the softer 'hog bristle' brush is no bueno for them as well as the synthetic 'starter' brush. SMH.
well that sucks...thanks for the heads up.

Coming to the realization I will never wear these shoes I traded my last pair for 2 Kobes... oh Shattered Backboards how I hardly knew ye.

is there a thread on how to tell fake from legit 1's? i need to read it because i refuse to buy till i know on how to know the fakes. too many scum out there

Yes there is a thread .... Use the search function to find it. I know there was one done recently for CHIs and the difference between legit and GM pairs. Also Fake Education did a detailed look for SBBs ....

oh, ok. Have we figured out if they track IP's per raffle entry?
We? 
laugh.gif
 ...who are you?

Don't use Jason mark on the leather people

Noticed today it took off that nice layer of smooth paint. Now it's still orange but it's rougher and dull compared to the other heel. Still looks good. Wish I knew before

then what? let us know if you find something good lol, Jason markk was my go to

for those that own a legit pair, have any of you noticed different shades of orange on your pair??? I have 3 pairs, all from legit retailers, and 1 pair has two different shades of orange. Am I trippin or does anyone else have this issue as well. I'll beat em into the ground, but just curious??? TY, also the leather on that pair is different as well. (1 shoe is softer with more wrinkles, I've seen this though)

Anyone thinks if NDC are doing a raffle release online for these like they just did for the Chi 1s?

Last edited:
Anyone thinks if NDC are doing a raffle release online for these like they just did for the Chi 1s?

Not trying to put you on blast or anything but how is anyone supposed to know the answer to questions like this? Literally no one knew whether or not NDC would drop the chi 1s until they actually tweeted it. If anyone tells you yes or no it will be pure speculation.

I hope they do a NDC drop like they did last night in Japan for these SBBs. But odds are if (BIG IF) they drop you will have to deal with a lottery and folks will get Meg'd.

for those that own a legit pair, have any of you noticed different shades of orange on your pair??? I have 3 pairs, all from legit retailers, and 1 pair has two different shades of orange. Am I trippin or does anyone else have this issue as well. I'll beat em into the ground, but just curious??? TY, also the leather on that pair is different as well. (1 shoe is softer with more wrinkles, I've seen this though)

Both my pairs are like that. Don't worry bruh

Back
Top Bottom