Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Maybe I should look around and find legit ore order sites bc I would have done $285 easily

If anyone k ow of some legit ore order sites putting these up soon hit my PM

Grabbed a preorder from SC. Hesitated for a moment but decided why not? If I score a pair retail as well I can just flip the preorder to get my $ back.

Quality states otherwise. But why take that approach on a "limited hype" shoe? Besides nike always pulls the holiday tricks. Don't forget raging bull 5s! Great consolidation prize if "more" attainable than these.

What are you saying in this post?

What are you saying in this post?
They call raffles lotteries. In recent memories the odds of winning a highly coveted general release shoe is hard enough. Regardless of the price, you'd be lucky to have the shoe period. Like saying retail or bust on a limited shoe is like I will play the powerball once and expect to win. Hope that helps. Or just reread my last message again. I thought I explained myself well enough for basic comprehension.

Got my pair locked up already. But i don't know if I will keep em. Gotta see the shade of organge in person because they look more red than orange

They call raffles lotteries. In recent memories the odds of winning a highly coveted general release shoe is hard enough. Regardless of the price, you'd be lucky to have the shoe period. Like saying retail or bust on a limited shoe is like I will play the powerball once and expect to win. Hope that helps. Or just reread my last message again. I thought I explained myself well enough for basic comprehension.
This confuses me even more but its whateva 

Those released a month ago not this wkend
Yeah I know the rubber city drop was a few weeks back (april 25th) but I was just trying to figure out the 12K Lebron number you cited in your post. I was wondering if it was for the last big lebron drop I recalled (rubber city) or if it was suppose to encompass all lebrons produced in May.

What are you like 10 or something, just because your post made sense to you doesnt mean it does to everyone 

The post you quoted simply stated retail or bust for him/her. Your post about raffles, nike trick and raging bulls makes no sense 

But like I said  its whateva, dont be sensitive when someone asks for clarity on a msg board 

Yeah I know the rubber city drop was a few weeks back (april 25th) but I was just trying to figure out the 12K Lebron number you cited in your post. I was wondering if it was for the last big lebron drop I recalled (rubber city) or if it was suppose to encompass all lebrons produced in May.
The Rose Gold Collection dropped on Friday 

http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/launch/c/2015-06/nike-basketball-elite-series-rose-gold-collection 

My point was there wont be a lot of these made, Im not saying go pay some clown $600 for a pair but if you want them its going to be hard.

Hope that helps 

What are you like 10 or something, just because your post made sense to you doesnt mean it does to everyone 

The post you quoted simply stated retail or bust for him/her. Your post about raffles, nike trick and raging bulls makes no sense 

But like I said  its whateva, dont be sensitive when someone asks for clarity on a msg board 

The Rose Gold Collection dropped on Friday 

http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/launch/c/2015-06/nike-basketball-elite-series-rose-gold-collection 

My point was there wont be a lot of these made, Im not saying go pay some clown $600 for a pair but if you want them its going to be hard.

Hope that helps 
Pot calling the kettle black. We talking about basic reading fundamentals. Bruh you have the trouble not me. I quoted him because he said retail or bust. I hope he gets them retail. You talking about ugly lebron 12s which make no sense. Then you go on and talk about the subject of which you can't understand from me. The shoes will be limited and he most likely will have to pay resell. If he strikes out on retail the raging bull 5s would be a good consolation prize, If they make more. I said all this. However you have trouble reading and a bad attitude. Yeah its whatever b. It's quiet for you. Real quiet b

Last edited:
Pot calling the kettle black. We talking about basic reading fundamentals. Bruh you have the trouble not me. I quoted him because he said retail or bust. I hope he gets them retail. You talking about ugly lebron 12s which make no sense. Then you go on and talk about the subject of which you can't understand from me. The shoes will be limited and he most likely will have to pay resell. If he strikes out on retail the raging bull 5s would be a good consolation prize, If they make more. I said all this. However you have trouble reading and a bad attitude. Yeah its whatever b. It's quiet for you. Real quiet b
Again you make no sense 

You failed to reference the context of my posts to make yourself feel good I guess but when you quote me at least use the proper context 

Like I said its ok to repeat yourself so other understand your point. Taking it personal shows a lack of maternity on your part now post another gif or meme so we can all lol

Again you make no sense 

You failed to reference the context of my posts to make yourself feel good I guess but when you quote me at least use the proper context 

Like I said its ok to repeat yourself so other understand your point. Taking it personal shows a lack of maternity on your part now post another gif or meme so we can all lol
:lol: my man. You got someone confused as well. In psychology that's call projection. Do I need to explain that? 600 for rubber city lebrons that's still on shelves in my city....

No memes needed.
View media item 1571509Qualities states otherwise means "you shouldn't mind spending a little extra because these shoes are made really well"

Why take that approach on this kinda release. Meaning why short yourself and decrease your chances because retail is a like cold day in hell.

Got me? If not idgaf.

Wait he said maternity. Yo...Nvm shout out to my plug I can score these for 340.

Wait he said 375. :rofl:

Last edited:
BRO TELL THESE MOFOS AGAIN........F a preorder TEAM RETAIL OR DIE!!!!!!!!!!
Fuvk a preorder. You think cats would learn from the Chi debacle. Hold on to my money giving me false hope just to refund the money and raise the price a couple days before releasing. No bueno

laugh.gif
my man. You got someone confused as well. In psychology that's call projection. Do I need to explain that? 600 for rubber city lebrons that's still on shelves in my city....

No memes needed.

Qualities states otherwise means "you shouldn't mind spending a little extra because these shoes are made really well"

Why take that approach on this kinda release. Meaning why short yourself and decrease your chances because retail is a like cold day in hell.

Got me? If not idgaf.

Wait he said maternity. Yo...Nvm shout out to my plug I can score these for 340.

Wait he said 375.
roll.gif
Ill break this down for you as simple and as quick as possible 

IMO simply means its his opinion he doesnt see the value in paying over retail 

You follow with quality says otherwise ( which is your opinion) 

Then go on to say his consolation prize for striking out is shoe that isnt even coming out 

Next topic which was actually in reference to the debate on whether they( SBB) will be limited

My post about the Rose Gold Collection not Lebron Rubber City stated numbers of the collections which are general release shoes to be used as guage in terms of numbers coupled with the fact they(SBB) are QS ( since Im breaking it all down for you QS doesnt mean unts it means allocations ) . 

HipHopsays asked for further clarity on what I was referring too, which I explained and ended my post to  him saying they(SBB) wont be easy to get but Im not saying pay someone 600

You got me on the typo ; I guess you missed your consolidation prize typo in your screenshot. But again thats where you at in  life I guess

Oh and word of advice your plug is no more than a reseller. If you truly are plugged-in its called gifts or retail 

All of your post are filled assumptions he wont enter in X amount of raffles , or get them online. Retail or bust doesnt mean 1 attempt and go home. Just some dont feel the need to pay over retail for them. 

Im moving on from this friendly debate there isnt much more to gain from it for me. Enjoy your shoes 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom