Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

I know that the people that buy sneakers frequently are def into these but I'm just curious if the regular joe who buys sneakers 2-3x year is checking for these. It appeared that they were checking for Chi's kinda of how they always check for the December and November releases.

the 80/20 rule of business is that 80% of profits comes from the same 20% of customers. This is the case wayyyyy more often than not.

the 80/20 rule of business is that 80% of profits comes from the same 20% of customers. This is the case wayyyyy more often than not.

And too many people spin their wheels chasing the 80% of customers who do not go for the product.

Great business strategy/concept.

Kudos for shouting it out.

Last edited:
The fact that there's celebrities with early pairs should mean that these are going to be more available. I didn't see any celebs with early pairs of the Chis

I see this release being like the laneys and celtics. Currently IN dtlr for 49.99
That'd be legit 
laugh.gif

The fact that there's celebrities with early pairs should mean that these are going to be more available. I didn't see any celebs with early pairs of the Chis
Dwight Howard had the chi's early. He was wearing them when he made that full court shot after game/practice

Chis were a Inline release and SBB will be a QS.

Which means that numbers "can" be the same but allocations wont be so that small shop that got the Chis probably wont get these.

Just to give you guys an idea of actual numbers heres a break down from NikeBBall release from yesterday 

12K - Bron

22K - KD

23K - Kobe 

I wish this was the case....but logic says otherwise. NIke ain't doing the same run on an unproven colorway in the marketplace as a classic colorway with a classic silhouette. With that said I don't believe this is gonna be an 8-9K run....simply cause there's enough retailers in NYC that will get this and thus probably 1K+ will be in the city alone - 10% of the numbers floating around and with that kinda allocation it doesn't make sense for that small of a run. Look in February I picked up a Spizike in the OG colorway which Nike numbered and that was s limited run and it had 32000+ in the run.....there's no way the SBB will be less than an OG colorway on a line that is a low seller.

Edit: misread your post. My apologies

For those who think these won't resell like chi because it's not an OG colorway are in for a very very rude awakening. Round 2 for Asian resellers

Last edited:
^lol thanks. I read the sentence wrong. Makes a lot more sense now.

But they are.....

These numbers are going to be very similar to chi numbers. This is confirmed by many sources.

For those who think these won't resell like chi because it's not an OG colorway are in for a very very rude awakening. Round 2 for Asian resellers

Round 3 if you include the frags. Just including remastered 1s

Last edited:
The leather on these blows the Chicago leather out of the water, got to hold a pair in hand yesterday at sneakercon...softest leather I've felt in a very long  time.

Welp Preorders flew with the quickness off solecloset.com for about $285 shipped. I will be ready to put in my footwork like always for retail cant wait till these drop!

Back
Top Bottom