Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Dude if RUVilla is getting them it will be wider than chicagos im thinking.

These will not command frag money. Resellers are preying off the inexperienced and uninformed.

They are BANKING on preorders because they know they wont fetch nearly as much after release.

If you can preorder at 300 then thats on you but people paying 500 or more are going to feel stupid.

I wouldn't roll the dice on a preorder. There's probably just as many of these than the Chi's. There won't be as much hype tho

Dude if RUVilla is getting them it will be wider than chicagos im thinking.

These will not command frag money. Resellers are preying off the inexperienced and uninformed.

They are BANKING on preorders because they know they wont fetch nearly as much after release.

If you can preorder at 300 then thats on you but people paying 500 or more are going to feel stupid.

Ruvilla getting them doesn't mean anything. They got chicagos as well. And mirror foams. They get every limited release besides nikelab joints

Breaking these out on halloween
If i even get them 
nerd.gif

I'm saying ain't no legit site gonna sell these ore order for $300 or anywhere less

If they do I'll be shocked and I'll cop but seeing what happened with chicagos I don't see these being cheaper or easier

I don't think they will due to hype, but not necessarily because they're actually worth more.

#teamretail

THIS. If these cant be had at retail or less then I'm good.

Same #s as chi

If only this were fact. I would feel much better.

I hope you're right.

I think I will take a Jordan NT break. The hype is at an all time high.

If only this were fact. I would feel much better.

I hope you're right.

I think I will take a Jordan NT break. The hype is at an all time high.
Confirmed by several reliable sources. Aka the ones who have access to the inventory of several stores. 

whoever got the chicagos are getting these...doubt that changes...

I wish this was the case....but logic says otherwise. NIke ain't doing the same run on an unproven colorway in the marketplace as a classic colorway with a classic silhouette. With that said I don't believe this is gonna be an 8-9K run....simply cause there's enough retailers in NYC that will get this and thus probably 1K+ will be in the city alone - 10% of the numbers floating around and with that kinda allocation it doesn't make sense for that small of a run. Look in February I picked up a Spizike in the OG colorway which Nike numbered and that was s limited run and it had 32000+ in the run.....there's no way the SBB will be less than an OG colorway on a line that is a low seller.

Dont know how anyone can say if they will be Chi numbers or limited numbers. Im hearing limited from a lot more people tho. But it hardly matters. If the Chis were a GR then you wont have a good chance with these regardless of amount manufactured.

I know that the people that buy sneakers frequently are def into these but I'm just curious if the regular joe who buys sneakers 2-3x year is checking for these. It appeared that they were checking for Chi's kinda of how they always check for the December and November releases.

Back
Top Bottom