Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Just paid 875 for size 10, 11 and 12. Pp invoice from Instagram dude in Miami where I'm at. Dude still has some pairs if interested hmu nt Fam

Sounds to good to be true ... A seller with multiple sizes, multiple pairs of a limited run production with an equally limited release AT a low pricepoint a year+ after initial release. So the seller either bought multiple pairs during release and sat on them a year to NOT maximize his/her resell potential ... Or the reseller purchased fakes (UAs - or whatever they call them these days) and couldn't off load when the market had multiple pairs of authentic pairs to compare with so s/he's looking to offload now at a slight profit margin.

Sounds to good to be true ... A seller with multiple sizes, multiple pairs of a limited run production with an equally limited release AT a low pricepoint a year+ after initial release. So the seller either bought multiple pairs during release and sat on them a year to NOT maximize his/her resell potential ... Or the reseller purchased fakes (UAs - or whatever they call them these days) and couldn't off load when the market had multiple pairs of authentic pairs to compare with so s/he's looking to offload now at a slight profit margin.

I completely disagree. First - these were restocked at select Nike outlets this past week. Second-dude owns an actual store and has a legit following on ig( take that with a grain of salt). Three- If he sold them for 400 or 350 he wouldnt have sold them in 2 days. Lastly, we will find out tomorrow. I will post pics. Fortunately fake sbb are pretty easy to spot. If they fake, UA, whatever-I get my money back. Invoice says "Nike air Jordan SBB deadstock" 100% authentic. If they are UA, they ain't Nike. Pp fraud department is pretty good.

Talk to y'all tomorrow. Fingers crossed for legit *** deal lol

True enough PP is good with the get back on fugazi kicks. Even if the seller has a store -- odds are they don't have a tier 0 account which released the SBBs and even if he picked up pairs from during the employee store restock seems like the $120ish profit would be eaten by I-95 tolls from New Hampshire. But if they are legit please post a pic of the size tag -- it'll have the restock production run (which should be half of the original release run) dates which will help folks looking to pick up.
I completely disagree. First - these were restocked at select Nike outlets this past week. Second-dude owns an actual store and has a legit following on ig( take that with a grain of salt). Three- If he sold them for 400 or 350 he wouldnt have sold them in 2 days. Lastly, we will find out tomorrow. I will post pics. Fortunately fake sbb are pretty easy to spot. If they fake, UA, whatever-I get my money back. Invoice says "Nike air Jordan SBB deadstock" 100% authentic. If they are UA, they ain't Nike. Pp fraud department is pretty good.

Talk to y'all tomorrow. Fingers crossed for legit *** deal lol

Will do. Good into. So ur saying the production dates will be later than the original release? I just figured they were held back and still produced at the same time

True enough PP is good with the get back on fugazi kicks. Even if the seller has a store -- odds are they don't have a tier 0 account which released the SBBs and even if he picked up pairs from during the employee store restock seems like the $120ish profit would be eaten by I-95 tolls from New Hampshire. But if they are legit please post a pic of the size tag -- it'll have the restock production run (which should be half of the original release run) dates which will help folks looking to pick up. $80.00 that's a nice profit for the seller.

I'm thinking I might have purchased one of these outlet pairs. I'll be receiving the shoes next week.

View media item 2128411
View media item 2128412

Last edited:
I got size 10.5 - a couple pairs. Not sure what you consider good price but pm me. My price won't be less then 385

True enough PP is good with the get back on fugazi kicks. Even if the seller has a store -- odds are they don't have a tier 0 account which released the SBBs and even if he picked up pairs from during the employee store restock seems like the $120ish profit would be eaten by I-95 tolls from New Hampshire. But if they are legit please post a pic of the size tag -- it'll have the restock production run (which should be half of the original release run) dates which will help folks looking to pick up.

1000% legit - good deals do happen!!

View media item 2129209View media item 2129211View media item 2129213View media item 2129214View media item 2129215View media item 2129216View media item 2129217View media item 2129218

I did it, pulled the trigger. Been waiting too long for these, best price I've seen for a DS pair. :smokin

quick question how can you guys tell the difference from retails to the new high quality fakes. I used to look at the toe box but that doesnt work anymore. 

these are some pics of fakes         

how would you be able to tell these are fake because im pretty sure some scumbags are selling them on ebay as retail. 

quick question how can you guys tell the difference from retails to the new high quality fakes. I used to look at the toe box but that doesnt work anymore. 

these are some pics of fakes         

how would you be able to tell these are fake because im pretty sure some scumbags are selling them on ebay as retail. 

Retail I will stay away

Back
Top Bottom