Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Size 8.5, seller had them for 309 but charged 25 for shipping. Im thinking he made a mistake on the price because he is now charging 329 for the shoes lol. Still has some sizes left if anyone is intrested
what happens if you buy it and its fake ??? 

what happens if you buy it and its fake ??? 
kixfy is just like ebay for shoes you have buyer protection trough paypayl. If the shoes turn out fake then I'll file a dispute to paypal get my money back. Will post pics of the shoes once i get them in hand

I think the guy selling the car got a better deal. That camary probably had a ton of miles and a squiky door. I would be surprised if that car cost $1500

Yeah definitely think dude who sold the car got the better of the deal. In the future he could easily flip those 1's for the price of that car

I wouldn't trust kixfy if you paid me
damn maybe if I had read this 5 minutes earlier I wouldnt of bought that 8.5. but their was like an outlet restock right hopefully this dude just came up and is in it for the quick flip like the miami seller. 

Had to take a chance seller had a high feedback rating. Just could not resist the price, these will only go up in price fingers crossed
but yo kixify is mad shady look at this listing http://www.kixify.com/node/9308721  person says it was a display pair when its the old replica shattered backboards 
roll.gif

Yea those are clearly fakes but the guy i bought the from seems legit if you look at his ig page he is the #1 seller on the site. If he would have been selling fakes dont you thnik he would have been outed by now from the site?

Had to take a chance seller had a high feedback rating. Just could not resist the price, these will only go up in price fingers crossed

Don't let one person discourage you. As long as you paid with PayPal your good. Worse case you'll have some money tied up. I hoping you got a good deal and legit shoes

This thread is active!!! If you guys are looking for deals check the FB groups. I'm seeing a lot of them go for under $350

This thread is active!!! If you guys are looking for deals check the FB groups. I'm seeing a lot of them go for under $350
Not a shot at you.

But in general, I hate when people do this.. Why y'all recommending FB groups if you aren't going to bother telling us what group..

Not a shot at you.

But in general, I hate when people do this.. Why y'all recommending FB groups if you aren't going to bother telling us what group..

There are 1000's of groups local, national and international. You just have to search groups

Yea those are clearly fakes but the guy i bought the from seems legit if you look at his ig page he is the #1 seller on the site. If he would have been selling fakes dont you thnik he would have been outed by now from the site?
The only difference between kixify and eBay is customer service, otherwise its the same thing imo.

(Jordan 1's only)FB group. Someone is selling their ds sz 10.5 for $360.Not my post just trying to pass along the info.

Back
Top Bottom