Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

quick question how can you guys tell the difference from retails to the new high quality fakes. I used to look at the toe box but that doesnt work anymore. 

these are some pics of fakes         

how would you be able to tell these are fake because im pretty sure some scumbags are selling them on ebay as retail. 

Also it's fake

quick question how can you guys tell the difference from retails to the new high quality fakes. I used to look at the toe box but that doesnt work anymore. 

these are some pics of fakes         

how would you be able to tell these are fake because im pretty sure some scumbags are selling them on ebay as retail. 

That toe box still looks fake. Holes don't look big enough, leather doesn't have much tumble and looks really thin.

View media item 2129891
They also shouldn't be laced up or have those ankle supports. I'm not 100% about this, but I don't recall ever seeing a lace bag with a red stripe.

How limited was the SBB, what's the numbers?

Hard to say.....but of the remastered 1s (CHIs, UNCs, Laser 1s, SBBs, CMs) these are probably the most limited. I'm not including Frags as they are a collab and collab a tend to have a smaller run by proxy, eventhough Nike considers them apart of the remastered 1s. A) all the other remastered 1s had GS sizing as well and B) there were global stockist who received the others who didn't get pairs of the SBBs. 1s in general are produced at lower numbers then other JB iterations, and I once read in a Nike investor's report a GR number around 75-100K ... So for a hard number I suspect around 50-60K.

Hard to say.....but of the remastered 1s (CHIs, UNCs, Laser 1s, SBBs, CMs) these are probably the most limited. I'm not including Frags as they are a collab and collab a tend to have a smaller run by proxy, eventhough Nike considers them apart of the remastered 1s. A) all the other remastered 1s had GS sizing as well and B) there were global stockist who received the others who didn't get pairs of the SBBs. 1s in general are produced at lower numbers then other JB iterations, and I once read in a Nike investor's report a GR number around 75-100K ... So for a hard number I suspect around 50-60K.

Ok, thanks

I don't recall there being GS sizes in the SBB's. Maybe I'm wrong, though.

He said all of the other remastered 1's had them outside of the Frags.
He all the other, meaning not the SBB, because thats what we are talking about. Or else he would've said all the remastered had GS 

Last edited:
Just bought a ds pair yesterday for 335 shiped from a seller on kixify. Dude had multiple pairs guys, has 98% feedback on kixify so im hopeful good price?

Size 8.5, seller had them for 309 but charged 25 for shipping. Im thinking he made a mistake on the price because he is now charging 329 for the shoes lol. Still has some sizes left if anyone is intrested

Back
Top Bottom