Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Did these restock recently besides the Nike employee store, because flight club had only like 4 sizes, now I'm seeing fsr

Did these restock recently besides the Nike employee store, because flight club had only like 4 sizes, now I'm seeing fsr
Probably all the nike employee store pairs, they are only $80 at the employee store, buy for 80 flip for $500 at flight club get $400 back $320 profit easy.

Thinking about getting a pair. Love the 1s just have a hard time paying what they are asking for these.....maybe with my goat credit I'll cop.

Thinking about getting a pair. Love the 1s just have a hard time paying what they are asking for these.....maybe with my goat credit I'll cop.
what size do you wear you check the kixify spot try to talk people into deals , the people that paid $80 for a pair can be talked down to $250-300 easy especially larger sizes.

14. They are $300 on goat and $350 from FC. I always worry about kixify. Never bought from there. I have money coming in from some Goat sales (waiting for them to authenticate). So....these are on my radar for sure

14. They are $300 on goat and $350 from FC. I always worry about kixify. Never bought from there. I have money coming in from some Goat sales (waiting for them to authenticate). So....these are on my radar for sure
they are really nice its worth it to me. but if you dont like you can always return and get goat credit.

I have been looking for these for forever, live in Beaverton, employee store got restocked, and I work for intel.... Fail

Still hoping to fond some 10's for under $400

I have been looking for these for forever, live in Beaverton, employee store got restocked, and I work for intel.... Fail

Still hoping to fond some 10's for under $400
Feel you on the latest restock definetly hoping for a sub-$400 (size 8 or 8.5) but highly unlikely .. but salute to all of the fam eating off of the restock the SBBs are a beauty. 

^^^^Such a hard picture to see^^^^

I coulda sworn that Nike did not allow their employees to buy that much for the resell reason.  Be interesting to know if that employee bought them or gave a pass to someone.  I know getting a pass is difficult and employees are only given a certain amount per year.  I don't even know who Kickzr4us is...but he does have some sizes on his site....he is making a killing on those shoes if he paid employee half price for them....

^^^^Such a hard picture to see^^^^

I coulda sworn that Nike did not allow their employees to buy that much for the resell reason.  Be interesting to know if that employee bought them or gave a pass to someone.  I know getting a pass is difficult and employees are only given a certain amount per year.  I don't even know who Kickzr4us is...but he does have some sizes on his site....he is making a killing on those shoes if he paid employee half price for them....

It was a video

How do you know he pick those SBB up at the Nike Employee store???

not one post or video gives clue to that??

Back
Top Bottom