Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

roll.gif
at everyone calling these Reverse. SBB alternate is more accurate.
yes please guys use alternate these are not reverse. 

I think people know what each other mean either way. And the pic I saw of them they were called shattered backboard 2.0 if its that serious.

I think people know what each other mean either way. And the pic I saw of them they were called shattered backboard 2.0 if its that serious.
Yeah saw that as well....at best these are alt-SBBs - not unSBBs, SBB 2.0s (soooo adidas naming -lol), or reversed SBBs. 

AS FAR AS NAMES GO.. THEY ARE DEF AN UNSBB.. ANYTIME UN IS USED ITS BC THE COLORWAY COMES FROM THE ORIGINAL AND ITS VERRRY SIMILAR.. BUT ALT SBB'S WORKS JUST FINE.. BUT I REALLY DONT CARE WHICH IS USED.  
laugh.gif

Orenthal 1's
OJ Airs
[emoji]127818[/emoji][emoji]127818[/emoji][emoji]127818[/emoji][emoji]127818[/emoji]

It's not serious, but I'm not going to speak using a word that has a very specific meaning. Saying reverse backboards is like calling the silver anniversary 1s the charcoal anniversary 1.

2015 Shattered Backboards > 2016 Battered Shackboards. 

The blacks of the 2015 keep the shoe balanced. I don't know. First glance at these, a creamsicle comes to mind.  If I didn't have a pair of SBB's, I would seriously consider this one tho. Thankfully don't need to make that decision 
tongue.gif

I just got my first pair of SBBs from goat. Paid $300. Sold my masters on there and had some other sneaker credit so I bit the bullet and picked these up. Love them. Quality blows my mind. Everything I had read about their leather is spot on. Happy to have them.

I just got my first pair of SBBs from goat. Paid $300. Sold my masters on there and had some other sneaker credit so I bit the bullet and picked these up. Love them. Quality blows my mind. Everything I had read about their leather is spot on. Happy to have them.

What' size ?

******* Nike...teasing us.  They know what we want, but naahhh they're going to make us buy something like it instead.

I actually like these UNSBB's more than the. SBBs. These remind me of Garfield the cat a lot. These would look great with blue laces too

Shame on JB for throwing these wild cards like orange/SBB 2.0 1s into the mix. Holiday quarter is looking very very expensive :smh:.

Shame on JB for throwing these wild cards like orange/SBB 2.0 1s into the mix. Holiday quarter is looking very very expensive :smh:.

But if you really think about it honestly just go for what you really want. Resell dead on GRs so you can easily go back for them when you want but for right now I'm only focused on Jordan 1s

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom