Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Anybody have any luck on the footlocker reservation app on any prior releases. I see they're deploying it at my local footlocker for these this time around.

Anybody have any luck on the footlocker reservation app on any prior releases. I see they're deploying it at my local footlocker for these this time around.

I did last week with the Yeezy V2 here in Houston. Make sure you a have six minute head start on your countdown or it will be an L. To get six minutes you need to be VIP, Platinum Status, and check in at a local store. You have until 6:00pm local time on Thursday to check in and change your three stores and shoe size.

Last edited:
I did last week with the Yeezy V2 here in Houston. Make sure you a have six minute head start on your countdown or it will be an L. To get six minutes you need to be VIP, Platinum Status, and check in at a local store. You have until 6:00pm local time on Thursday to check in and change your three stores and shoe size.

Really appreciate the help. I have the first ones. And took a major L with the OVOs today so looking to get these for my bday weekend next week. Thanks a lot

I saw a pair of SBB listed on eBay, seller said they were friends and family samples. Had the 999999999 on the tag. I didn't buy out of fear of being fake, but have you guys seen any sample pairs? Guy said they were "higher quality" than the released pair.

try ebay, or that goat app. Heard good things about that

Both are really good alternatives. I used GOAT for my bred 1s and everything was great. Smooth, easy transaction and the shoes were legit. I used eBay for the SBBs and the guy provided reciept of purchase and everything. He even negotiated with the price.

If you're patient you should find them not a problem. I normally find whatever I'm looking for when there is a new release coming that is super hyped personally.

Last edited by a moderator:
Little comparison shot of a fake pair I received from Soul Closet versus the legit pair I own. The shade of orange is duller, the tumbling looks more like a pattern printed from a computer, the wings logo is really off and the shape was all wrong.

Looking for these in a sz 9. I missed out on these when they first dropped and not really feeling the SBB 2.0, any help is appreciated, thanks!
If you really want the SBB that bad and you don't want to pay the $300-400 they're going for I would say best advice is to cop the Alt-SBB and try to work out a trade. I'm betting come Sadderday people who said they would never trade will do a straight trade and if not I'm sure you could find someone to trade SBB for SBB2.0 + a little cash. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom