Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Failed on yeaterday SBB 2.0 drop but may have just landed a 10.5. Missed on the 10 and 9, would ideally prefer to find a local trade in 9.5/10 but may just off these to cop my size. I rarely cop outside my range but worse comes to worse I have a few friends in that size who may need.

They're fake. Toe box holes are off, the back orange panels are too tumbled, and (I think) the lacebag is too wide. Also the stitching on the inner tag and (I think) the spacing of the barcode on the box tag. Toe holes and back panels are a dead giveaway though. I'm guessing the leather doesn't feel that plush right?
Thanks. I got that sorted out through Ebay then Paypal, and finally got my refund this Monday. The guy said they were 100% authentic and real then they got here and felt suspect.  Thanks for the check :smile:

Bought another pair from another online retailer claiming to only sell 100% Authentic shoes... but the box was banged up like they swapped boxes with another pair:\ Not sure if these are legit either. If they aren't then I'm just about ready to pay the full $500 for a legit pair off Flight Club, GOAT or StockX seeing as I've already paid $430 for other pairs that kept claiming they were legit but weren't. 

Thanks. I got that sorted out through Ebay then Paypal, and finally got my refund this Monday. The guy said they were 100% authentic and real then they got here and felt suspect.  Thanks for the check :smile:

Bought another pair from another online retailer claiming to only sell 100% Authentic shoes... but the box was banged up like they swapped boxes with another pair:\ Not sure if these are legit either. If they aren't then I'm just about ready to pay the full $500 for a legit pair off Flight Club, GOAT or StockX seeing as I've already paid $430 for other pairs that kept claiming they were legit but weren't. 

They look legit to me, ones in imgur link.

Last edited:

IS the heal supposed to be tumbled? I don't think so bro

:nerd:

nerd.gif

That's one of the things that caught my eye. Friend that helped me legit check in person said "the R and the D in Jordan in the are connected and fakes never get that right" but the heel had me hesitant so that's why I'm asking online. I'm so frustrated rn

:nerd:

Excessive heel tumble can be an indicator for fakes but legit pairs have tumbled and smooth heels too. The 2016 Breds are an example of this too, some came with tumbled heels and some with smoother, both legit. But overall look of pair he posted looks good. The leather quality also looks way off on that fake from Fake Ed.

Last edited:
you already bought them. Just wait until you get them in and take more pics. You should be able to tell once you get them in hand. The quality is like no other q

Excessive heel tumble can be an indicator for fakes but legit pairs have tumbled and smooth heels too. The 2016 Breds are an example of this too, some came with tumbled heels and some with smoother, both legit. But overall look of pair he posted looks good. The leather quality also looks way off on that fake from Fake Ed.
So I should be good? The site was kickzr4us and he says he stands by his 100% Authentic guarantee. I haven't seen many people complain about that site so I didn't want to start a ruckus. They've been sitting in box while I've been trying to get them legit checked online. I didn't wanna wear them if I was going to return them or pass them to someone else. I guess I'll finally wear my pair lmao

So I should be good? The site was kickzr4us and he says he stands by his 100% Authentic guarantee. I haven't seen many people complain about that site so I didn't want to start a ruckus. They've been sitting in box while I've been trying to get them legit checked online. I didn't wanna wear them if I was going to return them or pass them to someone else. I guess I'll finally wear my pair lmao
Yeah, look at the tumbling on my pair's heels, very similar to yours. The shape of them from behind also look good, do they smell like 1s, you know they have that unique smell.
View media item 2210341
View media item 2210342
Side panels too.
View media item 2210347

Yeah, look at the tumbling on my pair's heels, very similar to yours. The shape of them from behind also look good, do they smell like 1s, you know they have that unique smell.

Yeah they smell like 1s LMAO. I actually picked up 2 other pairs of 1s the same day (The Reverse backboards came from GOAT and I got the Banned 1s from Footlocker that morning.) They all smelled the same 

Not to worry, Kickzr4us is local here and legit. The owners name is Will. I purchased '96 OG XI's a couple years ago from him. The pair in the pictures look legit as well.

Back
Top Bottom