Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

I didn't know when Nike soho is going to drop pairs of the sbb 1.0
But I know for a fact their sitting on pairs
Do any NYC niketalkers have any info on this ?
I lucked out and got a 2.0 sbb there this past friday
The store didn't release the 1.0 this past friday

Last edited:
275 to 300 is not so cheap my friend

I almost brought a pair off a niketalker good thing he sold his pair before I got mine for box
I was almost going to drop 300 hundred on a pair
I got a pair for $260 but you're right. What I mean is that they are cheap compared to the 1.0.

​Need a legit check. Everything seems good except that tissue paper in box is different... maybe previous owner switched it out? Just wanna be sure. Thanks to all in advance!

Last edited:
 ​Need a legit check. Everything seems good except that tissue paper in box is different... maybe previous owner switched it out? Just wanna be sure. Thanks to all in advance!
Look good. 

Curious -- how would you describe the smell? And what is the strength of it from 1-10?

Look good. 

Curious -- how would you describe the smell? And what is the strength of it from 1-10?
have a leather smell. Would rate it a 5. Unless they're DS and you're pulling them out of the box after a while or you're holding them up to smell them, they aren't that strong. Not the same smell as other 1's.

SURPRISED YOU WAITED ON THEIR LINE.. THIS MUST BE THE FIRST LINE YOUVE WAITED ON IN OVER 10 YEARS
laugh.gif

Authentic. Looks like that pair came from the employee store.

Did you get a good deal?

Authentic. Looks like that pair came from the employee store.
Did you get a good deal?
Is that what the stamp on Label is? And I paid a fair price ($400). Guy I bought them off of from my local group, who bought them off his buddy (who got them off GOAT) for like $200 because he had some bills to pay... so it was a win-win. He made some money I got the shoes I wanted.

Thought the 1.0s went to folks with bands...saw one of the Latino reseller crew (usually does the 34th street corridor) day of opening with 4 pairs from between his guys.

Is that what the stamp on Label is? And I paid a fair price ($400). Guy I bought them off of from my local group, who bought them off his buddy (who got them off GOAT) for like $200 because he had some bills to pay... so it was a win-win. He made some money I got the shoes I wanted.
Yea that ES stamp is from the employee store.

$400 sounds like a fair price at this point. Nice pick up!

somebody ever tried paint a white tongue in black?

and what about using carmine 1 as a donor?

Last edited:

Yes I've painted 3 pairs of 1s from white to black using a 50/50 mix of angelus black paint and gac-9000 fabric medium. Paint 2-3 layers and allow to dry completely between each coat, then use a heat gun or hair dryer which activates the gac-9000.
Good looks fam. my thoughts --- red laces with black tongue only.

StockX just had an 8.5 sell for $451. They actually sent me an email notifying me because I had bid $490 at one point (expired) so they just told me that an ask went up lower than my earlier bid. I was on the fence because a) Already burning a lot of money this time of year and b) The handful of stories of fakes getting thru StockX, esp that yellow Pharrell NMD tweet that's spread around. I just find it odd that somebody would post an ask that cheap when sz 8.5 is in the 550 range on GOAT/StockX/ebay. At least post a higher ask and then have someone meet you halfway with a bid, I'd think. And I'm not aware of any recent release with these, so if it was just fast money, it'd have to be someone who was holding onto them for a while and then suddenly needed to cash out -- possible, but I dunno.

Despite all that, I keep second-guessing my hesitancy to grab this pair, since I know I will grab a pair at some point in the next few months and that I'll probably be paying in the $550 range (sz 8.5).

I got rid of a pair of SBB 1.0 earlier this year and have regretted it since. Scooped one up off Stockx. 

my 2015-2016 OG 1s:

Chicago

Metallic Blue

Bred x 2

Black Toes

UNC

Cyber Blacks

SBB

RSBB

Lettermans

Not a fan of the top 3s. 

Last edited:
You should get a pair of the yin/yangs. Shoe palace had them for $95 after 20% off code

Back
Top Bottom