Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

nikerider nikerider no I was asking. They are not DS but far from worn. I find deals all the time, I just picked up NYC 1's off my front porch that I paid $66 for on ebay.

View media item 2254190
I find deals all the time. In the last few months I also got a VNDS pair of Vegas RTTG's for $70, VNDS UNC's for $90, I could list plenty more.

@wHipLAshTw03 didn't clean up either pair, wore one pair twice and that's it. I don't have to put up a front with my shoes to impress people here. I simply mentioned the prices I paid for my pairs.........

U been flourishing in that lane for a minute :pimp:

I can't do worn shoes, but if I did, I'd be pressin you for advice.

Last edited:
U been flourishing in that lane for a minute :pimp:

I can't do worn shoes, but if I did, I'd be pressin you for advice.

Lol I have no problem with broken in kicks to an extent. Especially if I have a DS pair already, a lot cheaper for at most a few wears. Plus it's hard to for me to unDS pairs sometimes for unknown reasons.

Lol I have no problem with broken in kicks to an extent. Especially if I have a DS pair already, a lot cheaper for at most a few wears. Plus it's hard to for me to unDS pairs sometimes for unknown reasons.
right why unDS my pair if I can get some for a buck and beat them up

Last edited:
i'd def. be lying if i said i haven't grabbed a used pair or 2 over the years, but they def. have to be in vvvnds condition tho.

Would do a used pair of these ... assuming no heel drag and min heel creasing. I think the worst pairs of used kicks I ever got was my Additions which took me forever to get the (cig) smoke out of but then again I paid like $40....and there was that time I got a about a dime bag in the toebox of a pair of Celtics I got [emoji]128514[/emoji]...still unclear if it was a 'thank you for buying' gift or someone who hid it there and didn't think to check before sending out

Last edited:
Would do a used pair of these ... assuming no heel drag and min heel creasing. I think the worst pairs of used kicks I ever got was my Additions which took me forever to get the (cig) smoke out of but then again I paid like $40....and there was that time I got a about a dime bag in the toebox of a pair of Celtics I got [emoji]128514[/emoji]...still unclear if it was a 'thank you for buying' gift or someone who hid it there and didn't think to check before sending out
winning

Guys... quick question sbb vs 2016 banned leather quality wise. Which one is better?

Got a friend asking to trade my sbb with his banned 2016.

My pair of SBB that I got at HOH has exceptionally soft and pliable leather, best leather on a pair of Jordans 1's that I purchased in a long time.

Just got some sbbs in a trade. Im a little irrated tho because they have these faint orange marks on the insides of each shoe towards the toe on the midsole. The pics I was sent I couldnt tell they were there. Anybody have any idea how to get rid of them. Will rep. Thanks. Sucks caise these are a grail and still want a ds pair but hard to find in a 12 13 for decent price.

View media item 2309806

Just got some sbbs in a trade. Im a little irrated tho because they have these faint orange marks on the insides of each shoe towards the toe on the midsole. The pics I was sent I couldnt tell they were there. Anybody have any idea how to get rid of them. Will rep. Thanks. Sucks caise these are a grail and still want a ds pair but hard to find in a 12 13 for decent price.

View media item 2309806

Looks like maybe,just maybe magic eraser would do it, but tbh I wouldn't risk screwing the shoes up. I've made that mistake before and found a little imperfection is something you have to live with with all 1s.
FWIW that isn't horrible. Mine have a faint discoloration in on spot on a heel but it's ok.

View media item 2309806
I'd try soap and water with a microfiber towel. Maybe magic eraser.
That paint job on the bottom looks pretty bad on the right shoe. Hope you have verified they are authentic

Looks like maybe,just maybe magic eraser would do it, but tbh I wouldn't risk screwing the shoes up. I've made that mistake before and found a little imperfection is something you have to live with with all 1s.
FWIW that isn't horrible. Mine have a faint discoloration in on spot on a heel but it's ok.

I'd try soap and water with a microfiber towel. Maybe magic eraser.
That paint job on the bottom looks pretty bad on the right shoe. Hope you have verified they are authentic

Thanks fellas. Appreciate it. Tried soap and water already and didnt do anything. Maybe magic eraser but like you said might just leave it and beat em down lol. My guy who has a pear saw the pics too and said they were legit. I never owned sbbs. Heres some pics. Im not very worried but wht ur eyes think lol

View media item 2310864View media item 2310866View media item 2310867View media item 2310868View media item 2310869View media item 2310875

Back
Top Bottom