Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

While I like this shoe very much, and would like to have it, if I cant score for retail, Im not gonna purchase. Chicagos were the only shoe this year I stressed about getting, so its smooth sailing from here on out.

While I like this shoe very much, and would like to have it, if I cant score for retail, Im not gonna purchase. Chicagos were the only shoe this year I stressed about getting, so its smooth sailing from here on out.
Remastered Royals, Shadows, and Breds announced for December.

Still not stressed?
wink.gif

jkofcourse

Remastered Royals, Shadows, and Breds announced for December.
Still not stressed? :wink:
jkofcourse

:lol: For Royals I would be, but highly doubt JB would release em so soon. I have shadows, and Black/Reds, so it wouldn't be a big deal to me if they released again.

Preorders on a lot of these shoes is way cheaper than resell prices. I work to much to camp or drive and do all the raffles. This is a convenience thing for me. I've struck out b4 to bots and this is a pair I want so they are locked in. To each their own.

trust me 270 is a steal for these right now.
And from a legit store that won't flake on you. I've dealt with them b4. How many people failed on their preorders for the chis or bogus sellers bailed on them for higher money????

And from a legit store that won't flake on you. I've dealt with them b4. How many people failed on their preorders for the chis or bogus sellers bailed on them for higher money????
Most of em. I kept true on my preorder but only did one for a nter. A shop is definitely better to preorder from

Most of em. I kept true on my preorder but only did one for a nter. A shop is definitely better to preorder from
where is this preorder that u speak of? ill go to NYC right now and do it if thats the case

Pretty sure there's a pic in this thread from Mr. Bun B wearing his pair. So that should be a worn pair.

I am also a retail or bust guy. Always another show to get down the road. And I have more than I can wear now.

where is this preorder that u speak of? ill go to NYC right now and do it if thats the case
i sold chicagos to a nter for 270 before release and kept true instead of cancelling. No way I'm doing a preorder for these at that price :lol:

I would love to find a guaranteed pre-order for 270. Cheapest I found was 369 but never dealt with them before so I'm skeptical

Funny when people that live with their parents and ride the bus refer to people as cheapskates.

That pair pictured above looks to have a ton of flaws.
Bun was wearing these for Free Press Summerfest here in Houston over the weekend.  He's a big boy, #creasemachine.

trust me 270 is a steal for these right now.
It's a steal only if you value the shoe that much. Like I and others have stated before...for us it is not.  We place a higher value on other things.  What may be a steal to you is a stupid and unnecessary price to us.  I don't know why people always try to argue this in the JB threads.  If you feel like the shoe is worth $270+ then it is for you.  It doesn't mean you need to resort to calling people names ie. "cheapskates".  We're not in here calling you an idiot for saying $110 above retail is a good price when anybody with 2 eyes and a brain can see that that isn't even logical outside of these sneaker forums where folks will darn near sell their soul to pad Phil Knight's pockets for a few Instagram likes.

I've never understood how wanting to pay the ACTUAL retail price of the shoe is being a cheapskate.  My sig is so accurate.
I am also a retail or bust guy. Always another show to get down the road. And I have more than I can wear now.
Exactly.  The resell market wouldn't even exist if others exercised a little common sense when purchasing shoes.  There will always be something new or better.  If there isn't I have many other shoes in my closet to wear.

It's a steal only if you value the shoe that much. Like I and others have stated before...for us it is not.  We place a higher value on other things.  What may be a steal to you is a stupid and unnecessary price to us.  I don't know why people always try to argue this in the JB threads.  If you feel like the shoe is worth $270+ then it is for you.  It doesn't mean you need to resort to calling people names ie. "cheapskates".  We're not in here calling you an idiot for saying $110 above retail is a good price when anybody with 2 eyes and a brain can see that that isn't even logical outside of these sneaker forums where folks will darn near sell their soul to pad Phil Knight's pockets for a few Instagram likes.

I've never understood how wanting to pay the ACTUAL retail price of the shoe is being a cheapskate.  My sig is so accurate.

Exactly.  The resell market wouldn't even exist if others exercised a little common sense when purchasing shoes.  There will always be something new or better.  If there isn't I have many other shoes in my closet to wear.
it's a business decision, if you're a businessman neither mine nor your opinion should matter, the opinions of consumers as a whole do though, and chances are people will be paying more than 270 for these on RD, thus being a steal. And it's a fact that nters are cheapskates, wasn't calling you out in particular

Back
Top Bottom