Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

It's a steal only if you value the shoe that much. Like I and others have stated before...for us it is not.  We place a higher value on other things.  What may be a steal to you is a stupid and unnecessary price to us.  I don't know why people always try to argue this in the JB threads.  If you feel like the shoe is worth $270+ then it is for you.  It doesn't mean you need to resort to calling people names ie. "cheapskates".  We're not in here calling you an idiot for saying $110 above retail is a good price when anybody with 2 eyes and a brain can see that that isn't even logical outside of these sneaker forums where folks will darn near sell their soul to pad Phil Knight's pockets for a few Instagram likes.

I've never understood how wanting to pay the ACTUAL retail price of the shoe is being a cheapskate.  My sig is so accurate.

Exactly.  The resell market wouldn't even exist if others exercised a little common sense when purchasing shoes.  There will always be something new or better.  If there isn't I have many other shoes in my closet to wear.
Why are u here? LOL

I'm pretty sure you added nothing useful to this thread. ^^^^^^

The block feature...#NTCARES 
smokin.gif

Last edited:

It's a steal only if you value the shoe that much. Like I and others have stated before...for us it is not.  We place a higher value on other things.  What may be a steal to you is a stupid and unnecessary price to us.  I don't know why people always try to argue this in the JB threads.  If you feel like the shoe is worth $270+ then it is for you.  It doesn't mean you need to resort to calling people names ie. "cheapskates".  We're not in here calling you an idiot for saying $110 above retail is a good price when anybody with 2 eyes and a brain can see that that isn't even logical outside of these sneaker forums where folks will darn near sell their soul to pad Phil Knight's pockets for a few Instagram likes.

I've never understood how wanting to pay the ACTUAL retail price of the shoe is being a cheapskate.  My sig is so accurate.

Exactly.  The resell market wouldn't even exist if others exercised a little common sense when purchasing shoes.  There will always be something new or better.  If there isn't I have many other shoes in my closet to wear.

Just realize alot of kicks are releasing on 06/20. 

That yeezy hype, I hope ...will take away little bit of the hype around these...

Just realize alot of kicks are releasing on 06/20. 
That yeezy hype, I hope ...will take away little bit of the hype around these...
no one cares about those knockoff roshes :rofl:

& theres a week between if they do :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom