Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

How would he know ?

Canada might get the short end of the stick on this release lol
Canadians usually get the short hand for every release lol

It's not surprising if these were harder to get than Chi's, balt has said the numbers aren't plentiful at all

We'll see what happens when kixsquare puts up a preorder, that price may say something about it

If i miss out it i'll just copp these shattered lasers 
laugh.gif

sneakers are only worth what some dummy/fiend pays for them...I'm retail all day...ain't no one gonna make me forget that they are just sneakers...but since you're a reseller I see where you are coming from
if you wanna take it there you could also argue shoes aren't even worth retail. Everyone's gotta there own way of doing things so im not gonna knock anybody, but if I have a chance to buy something at 270 and i know i can get 500+ for it easily I'll take as many as possible

Every reseller saw the highest after purchase resale value for a Jay with the chi's. Now they thinking shattered back board = shattered resale value

Every reseller saw the highest after purchase resale value for a Jay with the chi's. Now they thinking shattered back board = shattered resale value
might not be the case, just like with the dovers and fragments, but I'd bank on it

If you guys are talking about thesolecloset preorder at 270.... Good luck. They literally just refunded me money for both size 9 chis I preordered with them on 5-13-15 for $245... Emailed them A couple of times asking them what the status was after release date. The only reply I got was from the owner saying he would look into..... Didn't get a response until I saw an email about my refund.

Yes, I'm salty since I could have paid 30 dollars more and got a for sure pre order from other sites when I thought these guys were guaranteed.

if you wanna take it there you could also argue shoes aren't even worth retail. Everyone's gotta there own way of doing things so im not gonna knock anybody, but if I have a chance to buy something at 270 and i know i can get 500+ for it easily I'll take as many as possible
like I said, I see where you are coming from

Back
Top Bottom