Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

I've been in this thread since page 6
Keep calm though
All this "came after chi thread " stuff is petty
It's a release that's coming out in a few weeks
It's expected to get a lil crowded in here
Always lurking :nerd:

Last edited:
I really hope these will be a general release. Nike, JUST MAKE MORE. there will be no more violence.

Fun park. Did cop the chi's bro?
Thanks for the response brutha. Sho' did fam. Won 3 raffles and came up on 3 unclaimed pairs 
nthat.gif
Footaction in Raleigh had a good amount of pairs man. They def looked out lol. How'd you do?

a lot of Instagram "local hook up shoe connect" will have these on deck! don't miss out!! :smh:

So after people struckout on the Chicagos..the hypetrain rolled to SB thread.

After people strikeout on SBs..will the hypetrain finally roll to the 1.5 thread? or will that be an easy cop for me when dropped?

P.S. I've been on Shattered Backboard thread and Chicago 1.5 thread weeks before the Chi 1s dropped..so..
I'm not one of those guys jus coming to the thread..SHOWING UP LIT after having their Chicago 1 Ls..and are looking for the next best thing to settle on
does it really matter when people show up to the party? not like it ensures anyone a pair

Struck out on Frags, Chicagos, hoping 3rd time will be a charm.

I'm on the same boat.

The issues with this release is we dont know how it will turn out because we never got a true gauge of the Chi release. Yes instore was a bit sparce compared to what we thought, but once nike.com cancelled it was over. For all we know a crap ton of people could have hit on NDC and we'd all be singing a different tune. These will have a little less hype because they're not a collab and not an OG colorway, IMO. Doesn't mean they'll be easy, but I personally am leaning more that way

I think it all depends on Nike. If they release online on nike then maybe these will easier but if they don't I see the same thing happening. By Nike.com not dropping online makes a limited shoe even more limited.

Last edited:
There you have it people. Let the mayhem begin!! Chis all over again.Maybe a little downscaled though lol. Thanks mobtown for some good info on this release.

and resellers trynna hype em on NT "oh they are qs they are limited" stop it 5 and let these joints sit on the wall lmao

and resellers trynna hype em on NT "oh they are qs they are limited" stop it 5 and let these joints sit on the wall lmao
by definition they're a qs shoe.

being qs doesn't exactlty mean they're limited, just not as much prep going into release.

if my local shop doesn't get them they're more limited than chis, if they do then its a qs because they didn't have a set date for multiple months like the chis did.

educate yourself nt

by definition they're a qs shoe.
being qs doesn't exactlty mean they're limited, just not as much prep going into release.
if my local shop doesn't get them they're more limited than chis, if they do then its a qs because they didn't have a set date for multiple months like the chis did.
educate yourself nt
there has been a set release date since the beginning of may, on top of that ftl says they will be carrying the shoe 4 weeks ahead of release.i highly doubt this is a quickstrike

Last edited:
there has been a set release date since the beginning of may, on top of that ftl says they will be carrying the shoe 4 weeks ahead of release.i highly doubt this is a quickstrike
For us. Non-chain store owners didn't get that. My local shop knows what shoes they're getting five or more months in advance but as of may 29th the owner still doesn't know if he's getting them

Last edited:
could've sworn on the 1st of may we were still under the impression of these releasing on the 23rd just before chi's. Anyway, by this time with the chi's there were already reports of those being in stockrooms

could've sworn on the 1st of may we were still under the impression of these releasing on the 23rd just before chi's. Anyway, by this time with the chi's there were already reports of those being in stockrooms
sneaker news among other websites had announced the date as 6/27 around april 30th

sneaker news among other websites had announced the date as 6/27 around april 30th
oh ok, even if i would've seen those reports i probably wouldn't have believed it until it came from someone i trust with info lol

Back
Top Bottom