Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Any other legit pre-order "guaranteed pair" sites selling these at the moment? I'm not trying to take any chances next weekend. I'm sure the majority of us will be in for a rude awakening.

Not going to lie... it feels good to not be aboard the hype train. No doubt, the shattered backboard story is cool, but it doesn't warrant the hype -in my opinion. To each his own, though. Just can't bring myself to justify this exorbitant price tag. Got pre-orders going for $500 bucks. Let's be real. You can cop Shadows or Chis for that amount -give or take a hundred.  

Maybe I am just an old dude, because I don't get it. 

Strange that these are releasing in Australia whereas the Chicagos didn't. Hoping for a pair of these since I have struck out on getting the Chicagos at a decent price.
Do you know if these show up online for FTL AU as well?

pimp c died yet ppl still drinking lean yelling rip pimp
He was mixing Lean with other drugs and Alcohol

not by it's self!

Lean If used correctly, a spoonful will help you with a bad Cold!

just sayin 
ohwell.gif

He was mixing Lean with other drugs and Alcohol

not by it's self!

Lean If used correctly, a spoonful will help you with a bad Cold!

just sayin :\

That's like saying a snoot of smack can be helpful with your anxiety....not an affecianado but I thought lean actually was the drug along with the mixer, which is diff then Prometh with codeine which has a medical purpose.

That's like saying a snoot of smack can be helpful with your anxiety....not an affecianado but I thought lean actually was the drug along with the mixer, which is diff then Prometh with codeine which has a medical purpose.
tru if you wanna be technical about it...

or Lean is just a nickname for promethazine

anyways back to boards!

thats what they remind me of they are nice AF but damn seems like any limited 1 people off rip trying to get half a stack....sighhhhhh

It doesn't hurt to try and you could get the name of the employee working and if he/she tries to some funny business threaten him/her by telling him/her they'll lose their job:evil:

What? That definitely wont secure the shoe for you.

I just got hired at DTLR were getting them if you can't beat them you might as well as join them

I've BEEN saying this...one of the main reasons I believe in #TeamRetailOrLess 8)

Get who ran up out side the city ? I tell you what I go back to work Friday I'll drop a picture from the back trust me we just had a conversation about you lol and I seen you when you came in and ask we started cracking up after you left homie you can scratch that 11 ima take it just because you get on here popping crazy then get in my inbox offering those Chicago's

Man don't cop no pleas and now you telling me what I can and can't get in my store homie you don't know if I'm a manager district manager associate loss prevention or what so watch how you talk not going to address it anymore but you dead at northlake now relax on that

You seem like a Koo dude with a lot of confidence. I like your zeal. Just be careful on here with being too reckless with info...especially name dropping stores and locations. You also never know who's watching on here. If you want to keep your spot just try to move in silence.

I can understand over paying for 1 pair you really want to wear and know you can't buy,but most of these folks pay resale to resell:rofl:

#FACTS

I make good money too but I'm not an idiot to spend it cashing someone else out. I flourish on RD because of relationships and legwork. You get your shoes a week early I get my pairs on rd for Retail and extra $$ to spare.

ACCURATE. At the end of the day it's not a Jordan 1 thread on NT unless these arguments take place
  • Employing a reseller vs not
  • Being broke if you refuse to pay more than retail vs Being rich if you can afford resell
  • Is the quality as good as the (other decent quality limited Jordan 1) or not

i was the bigger person.  didn't i apologize to NT?  he sounds young tho and i'm 30+.  so i guess its just in my nature now to try and talk thru a situation vs trying to sound thuggy. 

Tbh I think you were the bigger person at the end. I think CLT was still initially mad at how you came at him. It's difficult to see sarcasm and jokes sometimes on msg boards and it doesn't help when you got all these people in here eating popcorn instigating. I repped you and CLT. You ended it well and before he kept going he did bring up valid points from the employee perspective.

tru if you wanna be technical about it...

or Lean is just a nickname for promethazine

anyways back to boards!

Promethazine by itself is just an antiemetic (nausea) medication so it's pretty much harmless. It's the codeine that leads to the respiratory depression and other stuff. But back to the boards

Last edited:
My bad. Wasn't try to flex at all, but a lot of people post stuff that's just incorrect (not talking about raab at all, just other topics). Just adding a little credibility

Back
Top Bottom