Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

LOL. no hope on these. Footaction luanch locator clarified everything. makes sense now that  folks are asking for $550.00+ preorder.

Fragments part II.

JB knows how to Say F U to the West COAST folks thats forsure. always getting a little to nothing. so SHADY!

Last edited:

LOL. no hope on these. Footaction luanch locator clarified everything. wonder why folks are asking for $550.00 preorder.
eh, if i even considered putting 550 in someone's hand/paypal at least i can wait til they drop and ask for a receipt.

Nike's just a giant middle finger to the consumer. We're going to give no allocation to any stores, but we're also not going to drop online cutting out 75+% of our customer base from any realistic oppertunity to buy because they want to increase hype to limiting the pairs available for all these dung releases. Oh sorry I mean their IT dept is too dumb to figure out a solution to bots per their presser.

thank god i preordered from @alp  when he had them for 210 
nthat.gif

not srs

Last edited:
what a hilarious joke of a release! i'm just going to sit back and enjoy the comedy of hundreds of dudes on here getting angry they can't cop something Nike is making impossible.

Back
Top Bottom