Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Are we a week away?

roll.gif

This is gonna get gooooooooooood.

Any spots in Ohio besides HOH Easton getting these? Are they even getting them?

Forget it. This is a waste of time.

That Kicks USA store list looks promising. 22 doors at their chain will get these shoes. I don't know what their presence is in their local markets but that's more locations than Finishline got in the whole US for Chicago 1's! 
nerd.gif

We don't have Kicks USA here in the west coast so it's probably going to be HOH only for me here and an attempt at the sites from across the pond.

Last edited:
Are all FTLs that will carry these having their raffles on Monday and Tuesday or does it vary by location? I'm outta town and will come back Wednesday and want to know if I will still have a chance to do some quick groundwork. Preciate it.

Last edited:
Are all FTLs that will carry these having their raffles on Monday and Tuesday or does it vary by location? I'm outta town and will come back Wednesday and want to know if I will still have a chance to do some quick groundwork. Preciate it.
most I know do Monday and Tuesday wish u the best of luck

That Kicks USA store list looks promising. 22 doors at their chain will get these shoes. I don't know what their presence is in their local markets but that's more locations than Finishline got in the whole US for Chicago 1's! 
nerd.gif

We don't have Kicks USA here in the west coast so it's probably going to be HOH only for me here and an attempt at the sites from across the pond.
yet finishline aren't getting these at all 
nerd.gif

You can presume correctly. Also a realist, I used to go for 1-23, then just OG colors and then just stuff that MJ wore. However, in the end I started to realize none of it would last or was as timeless as my 1s.

J1 soles might not crumble, but what about sole wear? I noticed the other day my Lance Mountains are already wearing down like a MF.

Back
Top Bottom