Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

How long do you wait? And what store? I get off at 4:30 plan to go right away. Thanks.

There are 3 spots within close proximity. FLIGHT23 (8th Ave and 34th), FTL (6th ace and 34th) and FTL time square (42nd and b'way - near Toys r us). Sounds like today has been a bit of a wait and I can't imagine afterwork hours will alleviate this....I waited 30 mins yesterday after work and I would say expect 45 mins plus easy.
HOH on 34th st as well between 5th and 6th. I entered 1 raffle out of the 4 LOL...

Dont wish anything bad to ANYONE but I hope some medical problem surface from waiting ONLINE FOR RAFFLE TICKETS IN THIS HEAT (NYC) just so the MEDIA can see the crap NIKE and other affiliated companies are handling with this nonsense. 

just my $.02

Waiting inline outside in this heat :x

yesterday was the day to go in NYC/NJ, no lines...good thing my boss was coming back from vacay so I could sneak out all day

Got some family members and sweet talked a 4 women to put in raffle for me, so that makes 18 tickets, now I wait 

Last edited:
The HOH in Tampa is being beyond shady. I knew this release was going to be bad, but damn. I'm hoping for a FCFS,  we'll see. 

The HOH in Tampa is being beyond shady. I knew this release was going to be bad, but damn. I'm hoping for a FCFS,  we'll see. 
Which one you talking about.. But nobody wants to call the district manager and the number even tho is here

9-5 boyz hurting with these long *** raffle lines and raffles ending at 6pm

Where does it say raffles end at 6pm? Thought that was the pick-up time for Saturday.

On the sweepstakes section of the launch locator they say the hours of the raffles.

I swear.... was tellin Norway yesterday they just oopin the trap ninjas with nothing else to do but kill time on weekdays :smh:
It's crazy that they do it like that during weekdays but nike stay blessing all the trap ****** so they can make it a full time hustle. I will say it's a little better than the fcfs shenanigans

My god yall some ******* snitches in here :smh: :smh: :smh:......my local footlocker, Footaction, and DTLR be backdooring hella gs/men sizes to 23penny and yall don't see me crying or telling on ppl to corp it only increases my passion to hustle harder out here and win

Last edited:
This week could be the goat and I get lucky in my sbb raffle (online and instore) and on the confirmed app, or I could strike out on both.... Oh well

On the sweepstakes section of the launch locator they say the hours of the raffles.
It's crazy that they do it like that during weekdays but nike stay blessing all the trap ****** so they can make it a full time hustle. I will say it's a little better than the fcfs shenanigans
Really don't get why they only keep raffles open till 6pm when the stores don't even close until 9...hell I'm not even home from work until 6.

Only reaffirms my decision to pay that resale price

Back
Top Bottom