Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Chicagos>>>>these
IDK Slim... if u were to see/feel the butter soft leather on these joints you might have a change of heart... 
wink.gif

There were trees down all over the city yesterday. One of the Kicks USA's lost power, so I couldn't grab a ticket from there.

Anybody know if Willow Grove handed tickets out? Went Tuesday but the store was being remodeled. Was told that they doing a grand reopening on Saturday.

I went Tuesday and they said FCFS. Are they doing guaranteed tickets now?

Any atl people here anything yet? 80 waiting on a Southlake call hopefully, and perimeter hasn't put anything online yet

If i had to choose, it's chicagos all day for me... luckily i don't  have to choose 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Anyone in the Bay Area know how the NTSF instore Raffle work?

Do they give you a Raffle ticket? or do they enter your information into an ipad? computer?

and how are you notify if you do win? thanks.

I went Tuesday and they said FCFS. Are they doing guaranteed tickets now?

Just found out now that it's FCFS. Said raffles on the launch locator. I think they might have other shoes in stock when they reopen. :nerd:

Gonna check it out after I grab my pair from KOP first.

Last edited:
Does anybody know which Shiekh's in Houston is doing the in store raffle? PM me and let me know. I tried calling Memorial to no avail. Still need to call Galleria and others.

[@=/u/110425/jdfrenchbread23]@jdfrenchbread23[/@] Twice, but it's about hr or so away from me and I don't really have time to put in a ticket there as much as I would like too.

I didn't enter their raffle for these.
well that makes me feel alittle better about the raffle itself. Im from the ewing area so getting to that location isnt a problem for me. Just wanted to find out if they were shady or not. Did they get back to you with a call relatively quick?

Pretty quick. I will say Ewing has about a FSR, maybe 12-15 pairs total.

Does anybody know which Shiekh's in Houston is doing the in store raffle? PM me and let me know. I tried calling Memorial to no avail. Still need to call Galleria and others.
I hit Memorial, Baybrook and Galleria on Tue. they all denied getting them.

sheesh. When NC start with the extreme camp outs.

Crabtree was starting to get bad when I was going to school at State. It's pretty bad in Charlotte too. Still not as bad as people camping out on Thursday tho.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom