Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

All these people getting the emails already. 
frown.gif

Me & the girlfriend cooked on these & the Yeezy. She's my new goodluck charm lmao

If Nike does this with the future online releases by providing unique access codes to the email provided things should be fair. Congrats to everyone that scored a pair.....I'm about to call my HOH and see if call went out and grab some tissues lol

they should only accept local area codes when they're doing these raffles...kinda like the "zone" adidas uses.

Wouldn't work (doesn't for Adidas) .... Places like NYC LA or any college town has to many out of state area codes. during grad school my roomies from Canada kept her home mobile number until she got perm resident status - 5 yrs later.

EDIT: I believe Adidas uses your push notification to tag your phones cell position to determine if you are in the zone (not area code) .... Folks complained today about being a local w/ local number (NYC) but working over the bridge in jersey and not being in the 'zone'

Last edited:
Cooked at NTLA [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

These will look good next to my Chi's

lots of comments on social media about ppl that cooked making road trips to LA. welp

Back
Top Bottom