Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

One day i would like to know how it feels to win at something..... I lose at life,getting women and money and even raffles to buy shoes. Not trying to get all air sakuragi but man... Seems the only thing im winning at is losing fml [emoji]128546[/emoji] I'm off to gym to see all females I'll never be able to get

I'll take my chances with footlocker.com hope for the best no one in austin is getting them.
footlocker, footaction, jimmy jazz

That's all i know off the top of the dome.
This releasing online anywhere

I'll take my chances with footlocker.com hope for the best no one in austin is getting them.
This releasing online anywhere
HS, SNS, NDC-EU, etc

This releasing online anywhere?

Yup. (see above).

Last edited:
Lol. Maybe I'm thinking about something else. That's where you have an image and you have to enter your personal caption, right? How would a bot know/get around that?

Last edited:
Lol. Maybe I'm thinking about something else. That's where you have an image and you have to enter your personal caption, right? How would a bot know/get around that?
click the pciture of the spoon

lol nope, bots been figured out captcha

Pretty much. Speaking to some "coders", there will always be a way to beat the system when it comes to ordering online. In the beginning, you had just novice "coders" in this game, but with all the potential money involved, you have actual skilled "coders" entering this arena. You have people willing to pay $100 or more for a BOT that in most cases won't even guarantee you a pair. Nike can still kills those orders, but it will cost a lot, be time consuming, and it will take a while to process your order.

Would the average consumer be okay with Nike taking up to three to four days verifying and authenticating their order? Not really. With time, they can detect any anomalies (BOTS) that assisted with the order(s). If they go that route, what happens to the pairs that are deemed as false orders? Re-release them? They'll have to go through that whole process again. We aren't even mentioning any of false positive result

Last edited:
I'm curious:

How many people who scored on NT online raffles used accounts that have an extensive history with NDC orders, and how many people who won used accounts that were created recently just for these raffles...?

Whoa! Wasn't aware the emails went in the Promotions folder on Gmail -- 1 out of 4! 
nthat.gif
 (Now, to convince my sisters ratchet self to actually get her behind up early so we can be at NTLA by 10am....)
Feeling good over here bruh

smokin.gif
Good to see fellow LA posters come through. Congrats guys!

I'm curious:

How many people who scored on NT online raffles used accounts that have an extensive history with NDC orders, and how many people who won used accounts that were created recently just for these raffles...?

I hit on NTLA

Had an account since 2010, maybe earlier, but that's how far back my order history goes

Thanks fam. You cookin?
haha yeah, on NSM. I wasn't going to post about it because I feel bad for those around the country who are having to jump through hoops or weren't as lucky. I'm not about the bragging or spreading derision, I wish everyone could get a pair. 

*To add to that. I'm not saying you were, I'm talking about people who come in saying "Got my 5th pair locked down."  

Just realized it could be interpreted like that and didn't want you to think I was accusing you brother. 

Last edited:
But really, how do people that don't live in a city with a Niketown get these?
Or any other shoe now?
Resell?

Most of those people relied on nike.com and boutiques. But with dot com now being a "no go" and most boutiques doing backdoor deals on all the good releases, they are sucking and have to succumb to the reseller.

I have an even worst demographic for you. Try being in the military and deployed for nine months. Not a good look at all.

Back
Top Bottom