Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

got Coffee, Gorilla Glue(not the adhesive)

box of little Debbie Cakes and some Bud Tall Cans!

2 boxes of pizza Rolls and 1 box of White Castle Chkn Sandwichs (which I been meaning to try)

so you can say i'm 

LOCKED n LOADED

2 boxes of pizza Rolls and 1 box of White Castle Chkn Sandwichs (which I been meaning to try)

so you can say i'm 

LOCKED n LOADED
Damn bruh! Sound like a nice lil night there lol

so will hanon delay the release cause nobody is able to even login? 
roll.gif

lol, right. That site always chokes 

so you can say i'm 

LOCKED n LOADED
Locked n loaded for that high blood pressure and diabetes.

http://kicksworth.com/2015/06/22/jordan-1-shattered-backboard/ kicks worth has some prices up and I think they are pretty accurate to what the resale might be. Hopefully these prices are a guide to anyone looking to pay resale rn to secure a pair. Good luck.

EDIT: link is not popping up :/

This is what they have on their site:

Release Date: June 27th

Prediction/Estimates
Appeal: Great
Production: Limited
Sell-Out Chance Rate: Very High
Retail Value: $160
Predicted Hype Value via Resellers: $500-600
Predicted True Steady Value Overtime After Hype: $380-440
lol, I just browsed through that site.  Why would you think their price predictions are accurate?  They don't use any sort of algorithm to figure it out.  Just throwing numbers out there "off the top  of their heads."  (that's straight from the FAQ).

Also, the site's FAQ says UA sneakers are legit...  
mean.gif

Some good news, and sorta bad news I guess.

Good news: Got a call for my Yeezys around 1PM today from HoH. Girlfriend got a call for Shattered Backboards around 5PM. Bad news? Both a size 8, and I need a 6 in the Yeezys & a super super rare size 7 for Backboards (which is near impossible because they are all in the EU). Hittin' the trade blocks/resell market I guess. Best of luck to everybody out there!

Allright everybody that couldnt get them today , what site are you guys gonna try tomorrow morning ?

Last edited:

I've been trying for a half hour and I keep getting nothing.
yea, it wasn't working since a few hours ago. I tried around 9 PM EST and it wouldn't work. Then I tried again around 11 PM, now can't even load, just white page

Back
Top Bottom