Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

I assume there were quite a few pairs at the store? and also since many ppl won raffles in diff states, those unclaimed pairs probably just added to the pile? .    
Think of the employee store havin the same type of set up as a nike outlet store except the employee store is a few times bigger and has all the new stuff for 50% off and NO TAX. There were many many pairs there and it's there till the last pair is sold. It was still one per person but that's why I brought a couple ppl along. Will be goin this weekend to grab that penny pack and infrared lows...

I paid $400 yesterday for a 10.5, is that considered a deal? (After shipping and conversion it's like $540 CAD
tired.gif
)

Think of the employee store havin the same type of set up as a nike outlet store except the employee store is a few times bigger and has all the new stuff for 50% off and NO TAX. There were many many pairs there and it's there till the last pair is sold. It was still one per person but that's why I brought a couple ppl along. Will be goin this weekend to grab that penny pack and infrared lows...
Dude... you're teasin now.

My ex lives there.  Can I send her with you?

I know I might be late on this one but did MJ actually ever shatter a backboard in an NBA game? Or are these based on that one time he did at the Nike exhibition game in Italy? 

Took a break from NT for a few days. Im hearing dtlrs were getting shipments late.any dmv area spots still have them. Thanks.

wheres the sandwich that was in that lace bag that came with the shoe??

edit - NVM :rofl:

Last edited:

people out to get second pairs and im just sittin here famished
I'll be kind and not try for a third pair tomorrow. Although it's tempting...
Curious why a 3rd pair is needed?
nothing is NEEDED. With 3 pairs I'd make one an every day shoe. With 2 pairs I'll rock one regularly but they won't be turning into my beaters for a few years.
I just read greed, greed and more greed.

Folks here looking for 1 pair to rock today and some of yall planning outfits 10 years from now.
WOW! Maybe stop reading into anyone? Was I supposed to not get the second pair I won in the raffle? Was I not supposed to joke about going for a 3rd pair cause I think these shoes are awesome and I'd like to run multiple pairs down over the next 5 years? I didn't say anything about "planning outfits." :smh:

Back
Top Bottom