Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

I copped a size 12 DS for $350 then found a pair for $275 an hour later...smh, you live and you learn....

Trying to get a size 11.5.... paid $325 for a size 12 a couple months ago, fit a little big. Any help appreciated, below $300 would be amazing, thanks!

Really only looking for the 11.5, once I have both 11.5 and 12 and can compare how they fit I'll probably be selling the 12...

I played my part so idgaf anymore. I'm a size 10 TTS but sides of SBB toe box has stiff leather (unlike Chicago 1s which sides are soft leather) so I can't size down to 9.5 for SBBs because the toe area would be really tight.

Yeah, I feel you. Sizing is iffy on these, 11.5 is too small and 12 gives a little space. So I'm a 12 in 1's and these actually have more room, which is annoying.

I feel like these fit a little bigger than all 1s before them. I'm a 10 but had been going up to a 10.5 for width. My 10.5 in these are too loose for sure. Went with a 10 in Chi and UNC and both fit perfect. Would live to swap my 10.5 for a 10 if I could :/

Last edited:
Ive never seen a jordan 1 in my life with better quality.  Inlcuding Og's, 2001 retro's, frags, banned 1's… etc..  not including pinnacles

Definitely... I mean UNC/Chi quality I thought was great... but I got these after I got my UNC's, and all I can say is Wow..... one of the only shoes I want to get doubles of.

Is it legit ? Thanks guys. Just curious about legit circle. 

I saw it's different pattern in the outsole. is it legit ? :frown:

Back
Top Bottom