Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

I use this...
31811-00_HBW_NC_64ct_Contemp_prod_325x275_large.jpg

Same - the benefit of having young kids is that I always have a good supply of these around :lol:

Always my rule is to clean before putting them back in the box as dirt/grime seems to accumulate and become difficult to remove if you leave it

This and that

What's the normal price for a pair of SBB in sz 8? I've been trying to look for a pair, but I can only find them on Ebay..

$400 is Ideal price for these... You think these will go higher?

Our size 8/8.5 tend to go higher than others.... Whether they go higher or not in the future not sure, these not an OG colorway like other 1's but quality is sure on point :nthat:

Do you own a pair?

Our size 8/8.5 tend to go higher than others.... Whether they go higher or not in the future not sure, these not an OG colorway like other 1's but quality is sure on point
nthat.gif

Do you own a pair?
2 pairs

i have one out there, but everyone lowballs at $300

I think the 3 to 325 is respectable, not a lowball. But my sizes (13-14) usually go for 250-275.

Can someone please give me a legit check on the pair I posted on the previous page? Wanna make sure before pulling the trigger. 

Could be because they're laced but to me they look fake.The stitching looks off and the shape from the back looks off,but wait for others opinions.

Back
Top Bottom