Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Didn't Jordan Say He Only Made These Shoes For White Kids!!! In the Sub's!!! And Not For Poor Blks??? Dats up When I See Mostly Blks Copping!!! And that's Coming From Someone we looked Up to As A kid!!!These Shoes and there Prices... I Must reevaluate!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't Jordan Say He Only Made These Shoes For White Kids!!! In the Sub's!!! And Not For Poor Blks??? Dats up When I See Mostly Blks Copping!!! And that's Coming From Someone we looked Up to As A kid!!!These Shoes and there Prices... I Must reevaluate!!!

I don't believe Michael Jordan actually said that.

Somebody else said he said that, and with social media being what is is, some people believe it.

Edit: here's a link about that http://www.snopes.com/media/notnews/jordanshoes.asp

It was satire.

Only a moron would believe Jordan said that. Tf is wrong with people believing everything they see on the web? :smh:

:smh: :smh: :smh:

key word You don't Believe!!!So It Can Be True???
It was satire, man.

From the link I posted.

"Several black activists have accused Michael Jordan of not doing enough for the black community complaining that even his shoes are too expensive for most black youths, a charge Jordan has answered himself by saying, “I make shoes for white suburban kids, not the poor black kids. That would be like opening a restaurant for people without stomachs.”

"While the Celebtricity article, much like the Naha Daily story, IS A WORK OF FICTION, it does touch on a genuine issue."

He did not say that PERIOD.

Last edited:
It was satire, man.

From the link I posted.

"Several black activists have accused Michael Jordan of not doing enough for the black community complaining that even his shoes are too expensive for most black youths, a charge Jordan has answered himself by saying, “I make shoes for white suburban kids, not the poor black kids. That would be like opening a restaurant for people without stomachs.”

"While the Celebtricity article, much like the Naha Daily story, IS A WORK OF FICTION, it does touch on a genuine issue."

He did not say that PERIOD.
Its alleged!!!Wish It wasn't tru...You Was there??? You work For Nike???You Know Jordan personally???Would Be Hella Bogus If Its tru!!!PERIOD...And Yeah I know Ppl Will Still Copp!!!Poor r Not... These SHOES make us who we are Right...

Last edited:
Its alleged!!!Wish It wasn't tru...You Was there??? You work For Nike???You Know Jordan personally???Would Be Hella Bogus If Its tru!!!PERIOD...And Yeah I know Ppl Will Still Copp!!!Poor r Not... These SHOES make us who we are Right...
Do you even know what the word satire means? :lol:

Do you even know what the word satire means? :lol:
If it all satire,What About Chamillionaire,Spent 7k on a His auctioned Jersey!!!asked For A Pic with Him,An you Can Guess What He said!!!Its On YouTube!!!He's Not Broke,He's lying To Rite??? Its your Money Spend it How you wont!!! an Yes I will Still Copp!!!Might Fall Back A bit Tho...just Makes Me Feel A Way about Those alleged actions...

If it all satire,What About Chamillionaire,Spent 7k on a His auctioned Jersey!!!asked For A Pic with Him,An you Can Guess What He said!!!Its On YouTube!!!He's Not Broke,He's lying To Rite??? Its your Money Spend it How you wont!!! an Yes I will Still Copp!!!Might Fall Back A bit Tho...just Makes Me Feel A Way about Those alleged actions...
Saying you make shoes only for white suburban kids and taking a public dump on Chamillionaire are two completely different things. One never happened and the other is funnier than Hell. It's no secret that MJ is a douche, there are plenty of stories out there that confirm his savagery. The reason that satire story was humorous is because of his antics.

what we you say boss. Jordan is JORDAN BRAND. To talk down on dude like he's stupid for believing such is comical. People don't have to be all over social media to be the face of something. That's some new wave type stuff.

Yep. Maybe the argument could be made if MJ was long deceased but that obviously isn't the case anymore. It's not as if MJ is like Chuck Taylor where most people who wear the dude's shoes don't even know who he is.

Last edited:
De10r.gif

My pair has a defect too, the T(TM) on the wing logo is missing half of its lower body, but everything else on the shoe is legit(including the box), got my pair on a local Facebook group, had the receipt(paid 250).

Back
Top Bottom