Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

My pair has a defect too, the T(TM) on the wing logo is missing half of its lower body, but everything else on the shoe is legit(including the box), got my pair on a local Facebook group, had the receipt(paid 250).
so how you know their legit? I could get my receipt right now and cop then sell a fake pair

I got some time today, think I'm gonna go ahead "prep" these and a few others for wear. Lace em up, remove the lace bag, etc. Got too many shoes that need to be unds just sitting.

I got some time today, think I'm gonna go ahead "prep" these and a few others for wear. Lace em up, remove the lace bag, etc. Got too many shoes that need to be unds just sitting.

I feel the same way, it's getting to the point that I'm starting to see that I simply have too many sneakers.

I feel the same way, it's getting to the point that I'm starting to see that I simply have too many sneakers.

I hear ya bro. Same here. Thing is my 2013 Royals are still in super good condition and need more wear. Got 2 pair of 2017 Royals on top of that. It's pretty absurd but 'tis what it is.

I still got my 2013 royals DS minus the factory toe damage. was gonna list em on goat and just stick with the 2017

I still got my 2013 royals DS minus the factory toe damage. was gonna list em on goat and just stick with the 2017

Would never let go of my 2013 royals. They're almost unicorn status IMO as far as collection is concerned. For what it's worth I unds my Chris Webbers (AM sensation) yesterday. Felt good on feet too.

Last edited:

Would never let go of my 2013 royals. They're almost unicorn status IMO as far as collection is concerned. For what it's worth I unds my Chris Webbers (AM sensation) yesterday. Felt good on feet too.

I legit just looked at my 2013... I take that back :rofl: keeping those

I only get annoyed with the toe crap when it aint that bad but I did sell my spare DS pair like 2-3 months prior to the 2017 release :smokin

Hey zyzz we'rent you team "I won't get rid of my 2013s even if they rerelease them" for the royals and breds for a awhile? Change of heart?

Hey zyzz we'rent you team "I won't get rid of my 2013s even if they rerelease them" for the royals and breds for a awhile? Change of heart?

not change of heart. was only annoyed that my pair has some factory damage and I always think its bad when really its not. not getting rid of my 2013 breds :pimp: still got three pairs on ice and broke out a DS pair about a month or so ago :lol:

waiting for prices to keep rising on 16 banned, those probably getting sold at least 2 of them and keep 1 pair for collection purposes. Same goes with 2017 royals, got three pairs, 2 will get offed once prices rise, for what they're selling for might as well keep em for now, not pressed for cash so no point in selling

I legit just looked at my 2013... I take that back
roll.gif
keeping those

I only get annoyed with the toe crap when it aint that bad but I did sell my spare DS pair like 2-3 months prior to the 2017 release
smokin.gif
What is the toe cap issue?

I legit just looked at my 2013... I take that back :rofl: keeping those

I only get annoyed with the toe crap when it aint that bad but I did sell my spare DS pair like 2-3 months prior to the 2017 release :smokin

What is the toe cap issue?

This was basically one of the restock pairs that came from EU on the NDC restock where a bunch of pairs had some weird issues in the toe box. It's not bad actually

Just one of the toe boxes, other is perfect

View media item 2488572

^ personally I wouldn't
There's a size 11 on stockx for $227
If you make a new account you get $25 off
With the coupon and shipping would come out to around $216
I look at shoes like underwear......I always buy new [emoji]128514[/emoji]

^ personally I wouldn't
[emoji]128514[/emoji] Got it. thanks for the heads up on The Stock X coupon didn't know about it Thanks

^ personally I wouldn't
I got royal 10s worn once for 70 bucks, that's better than 250-280 for a DS pair imo

^ personally I wouldn't
Cosign. Follow this mans advice.

I got royal 10s worn once for 70 bucks, that's better than 250-280 for a DS pair imo

Dang you got a great deal
I'm not knocking anyone that buys used shoes, it's just not my thing
Those royals in dude's pic looked sorta worn and creased all over and for $180 is a bit steep imo
Paying an extra $30-40 for a new pair is worth it
Plus you can lace them up yourself and make you're own creases

Dang you got a great deal
I'm not knocking anyone that buys used shoes, it's just not my thing
Those royals in dude's pic looked sorta worn and creased all over and for $180 is a bit steep imo
Paying an extra $30-40 for a new pair is worth it
Plus you can lace them up yourself and make you're own creases
that bein said, the pair he's askin about ain't 180 I don't think

Only a moron would believe Jordan said that. Tf is wrong with people believing everything they see on the web? :smh:

You would be surprised how many people believe that. They don't even acknowledge the fact that Jordan doesn't 'make' the shoes. As Charlamagne The God once said nobody cares about the truth if the story is entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom