Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

O/U...... there are 50 posts a week saying these are a GR, easy cop, little effort, etc? :lol: :smh:

Idk why anyone thinks 1s are gonna be a GR, or easily available, especially a badass sought after colorway like this one
I agree with you put about 15 / tickets in and was lucky enough to get only 1 call

O/U...... there are 50 posts a week saying these are a GR, easy cop, little effort, etc?
laugh.gif
mean.gif
we heard them all before and i guess we'll hear them again haha

Breds were not an easy release. I put in a lot of effort to cop at retail, but ended up paying resell for all 3 of my pairs. 

I'm sick of people saying these will be a GR. How long have y'all been copping shoes? When have you ever seen a retro 1 OG color way be a GR? Banned release wasn't a GR..just because a lot of stores get them doesn't mean they are a GR. They usually have very small size runs

I managed to get 2 pairs of banned 1s for retail last release. I hope I get it again. I believe my local nike is doing fcfs. They've been doing that a lot with releases (1s especially) so I will be camping out front for them. So Im confident I'll walk away with at least 1 pair. doesn't mean I'm slacking on all the raffles happening though. That whole week from Sunday to Thursday evening I'll be entering all the raffles I can get to by bus in a timely manner.

I managed to get 2 pairs of banned 1s for retail last release. I hope I get it again. I believe my local nike is doing fcfs. They've been doing that a lot with releases (1s especially) so I will be camping out front for them. So Im confident I'll walk away with at least 1 pair. doesn't mean I'm slacking on all the raffles happening though. That whole week from Sunday to Thursday evening I'll be entering all the raffles I can get to by bus in a timely manner.
I tried online for Banneds and struck out. Quoted you tho cuz this information is useful for me. Seattle has been mellowing out on AJ hype so this might be easier this time around. Everyone is on boosts.

How many times do we have to repeat it? Breds were at every location possible but how much stock did each store have? I recall most spots by me had 30 or less pairs

That's def not a GR :lol:

Space Jams were a super duper GR and people still struck out left and right. You're delusional if you think these are going to be even close to the SJ release

Space Jams were a super duper GR and people still struck out left and right. You're delusional if you think these are going to be even close to the SJ release

Royal's won't touch the SJ numbers, because that was a holiday release. But to think these Royals will be THAT limited is setting yourself up for unnecessary anxiety.

Yes, these Royal won't be a GR, but they won't be as limited either. Time will tell.

I was speaking with a guy who has them early from a plug within fa.I believe his photos were posted in this thread or the retro 1 thread.The guy lives in Chicago but wouldn't ship for less then $400.I said f it if I miss for retail on release day I should be able to cop for $300 from a FB group.

Anyone know how Jordan releases work in Amsterdam? I'll be there when they drop and I need a pair. Hopefully everyone there is on that yeezy hype so I can grab a pair

100% correct. again i have no idea why people always think 1s are GRs or have a possibility of being a GR like other retros. Im betting that this release is going to be exactly like the banned release. Plenty of stores will have them with limited size runs. people will strike out and pay resell. 

Back
Top Bottom