Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

O/U...... there are 50 posts a week saying these are a GR, easy cop, little effort, etc?
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Don't forget the "everyone is gonna eat who wants these  puts in the 'work', is in the right city, picks the right size, and is lucky".
mean.gif
laugh.gif
Really fixed.

Last edited:
If you guys are really about trying to secure a pair, you should just drive to the nearest metropolitan city and wait outside a foot store or Niketown doing a FCFS.

Last edited:
If you guys are really about trying to secure a pair, you should just drive to the nearest metropolitan city and wait outside a foot store or Niketown doing a FCFS.

I don't know how things are where you live but here in Dallas FCFS is a joke. no such thing as a line, if you've been there since 4am you are still in the same position as the person who showed up 2 minutes before release. people hide inside bushes, trashcans, and even sneak into the mall and camp out in bathrooms. I've even seen someone drive their car to the front door once everyone took off running from the "holding area".

Last edited:
I don't know how things are where you live but here in Dallas FCFS is a joke. no such thing as a line, if you've been there since 4am you are still in the same position as the person who showed up 2 minutes before release. people hide inside bushes, trashcans, and even sneak into the mall and camp out in bathrooms. I've even seen someone drive their car to the front door once everyone took off running from the "holding area".

Had to have been an 11 release :rofl:

:smokin
I pictured all that in my head as I was reading that.

My local Footaction got a ton of Banneds in. It took hours for them to sell out. That same store got next to zero All Star 1s in, not even a FSR. You really can't tell what's gonna happen based on past experiences. I'm hoping it's FCFS Banned numbers. People here don't know how to get up early on a Saturday lol. I'm almost sure to cop for retail.

These are the last shoes I'm getting till the Flint and Bred 13s, so if I do end up paying resell, it won't hurt that much.

:rofl:

Anticipating this release while keeping an eagle eye on the supposed metallic red coming soon. To me those matter more since it's the first retro since 1985 I need that 85 collection with all remastered OG colorways(with some new colorways i.e. SBB and Chameleons etc). Than im done with J's and then I can start the "dad phase" and look for NB'S (997-999)

How many times do we have to repeat it? Breds were at every location possible but how much stock did each store have? I recall most spots by me had 30 or less pairs

That's def not a GR :lol:

FTW [emoji]128514[/emoji] MOST PEOPLE LACK KNOWLEDGE.

Anyone know how Jordan releases work in Amsterdam? I'll be there when they drop and I need a pair. Hopefully everyone there is on that yeezy hype so I can grab a pair
nah people are hypebeasts for 1s over there

Anticipating this release while keeping an eagle eye on the supposed metallic red coming soon. To me those matter more since it's the first retro since 1985 I need that 85 collection with all remastered OG colorways(with some new colorways i.e. SBB and Chameleons etc). Than im done with J's and then I can start the "dad phase" and look for NB'S (997-999)
Didn't they come out in like 09?

Last edited:
The FA near me is a flight23 store
I think flight23 gets more pairs...I hope they do
10 min HS and snkrs here
I just hope snkrs doesn't do a draw
I've had better luck with FCFS on snkrs

Didn't they come out in like 09?

Oh yeah they did, I actually had a pair but they werent og format so I can't really count them. All my 1s for the most part are Nike Air since I first started buYing back in 2010. (Primary focus at the time was 85, 94, and 01 pairs) but I was also swept up in the massive amount of retros coming out so 1s were on my mark but retros 2-11 were also on my hit list. Thats all changed now.

no surprise, but release was just added on the footlocker calendar/app as well

Last edited:
Looking like raffles or first come first serve? I live in San Diego, it looks like all raffles here from what the employees are saying
Raffles for sure.

I struck out badly here in San Diego for the Banned 1 raffles, so I'm strictly online or bust for this release.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom