Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

3 royals easy this time around. Never again will I play myself. In 2013 I fell for the hype in those short lived ASG chuckposites. Won the raffle for any shoe that day and fell for those horrid things bcuz of hype. Haha the employee on the phone even asked me was I sure. I told him yep. Soon as I went to pick them up ppl laughed when I said I wanted the chuckposites over the royals. I see why. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Don't forget the footstore app raffles tho BabyJs. You can still win those.
Yeah but don't you have to be platinum status in order to win such a limited release? I'm only platinum and gold star at champs and footaction! Debating whether to go platinum for footlocker for this release.

Last edited:

Don't forget the footstore app raffles tho BabyJs. You can still win those.
Yeah but don't you have to be platinum status in order to win such a limited release? I'm only platinum and gold star at champs and footaction! Debating whether to go platinum for footlocker for this release.
Is this a thing? That's BS if that's true. It's a raffle for a reason. The platinum status is for the headstart on the site launch.

Is this a thing? That's BS if that's true. It's a raffle for a reason. The platinum status is for the headstart on the site launch.
Its a head start for the raffles too. I think platinum members have better odds at winning! But thats why I need to know so I can go spend 300 at footlocker [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Its a head start for the raffles too. I think platinum members have better odds at winning! But thats why I need to know so I can go spend 300 at footlocker [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Nah man it says nothing about platinum membership with the raffles. 

Still going to be people striking out :frown:  I still can't believe I struck out on NDC and all footstore raffles I did for breds. 

That's because the demand for Breds vastly outweighed supply and everyone around here (NY/NJ) pulled out every stop possible. Backdooring and rigged raffles was rampant. If you didn't have the inside track, you had little chance of getting through.

Dudes already camping in Japan I heard
Wut... Seriously?
That's because the demand for Breds vastly outweighed supply and everyone around here (NY/NJ) pulled out every stop possible. Backdooring and rigged raffles was rampant. If you didn't have the inside track, you had little chance of getting through.
I have a plug at Finishline but he's such a b*tch sometimes I swear. Idk how much he can do for me anymore tho since the last manager got fired for rigging the black/white yeezy raffle. I think his store is under heavy surveillance now.

Its always online people gotta hype these up. Want a pair? Don't hype them lol.
I mean it's not really the NT community. It's mainly the sneaker sites hyping it up. Not everyone goes on NT. We're not the beacon telling everyone this pair is lit. 

Bruh that's what I'm sayin :smh:  You paying attention man? Headstart is for the footlocker app when you order the day of release. You'll get a couple of minutes to put in your order before launch time. It's like the SNKRs app. Headstart has nothing to do with app raffles. 
Headstart is 100% for purchasing at physical foot stores, not online lol

Bruh that's what I'm sayin 
mean.gif
 You paying attention man? Headstart is for the footlocker app when you order the day of release. You'll get a couple of minutes to put in your order before launch time. It's like the SNKRs app. Headstart has nothing to do with app raffles. 
Headstart has everything to do with the raffles lol. Bigger the head start the better chance you have at getting picked from one of the 3 stores you put it.

Looks like Nike taking aim at resellers, one of the most sought 1's after the fragments. I really do hope they do a GR on the frags sometimes soon. But that's only a dream

Headstart is 100% for purchasing at physical foot stores, not online lol
Headstart has everything to do with the raffles lol. Bigger the head start the better chance you have at getting picked from one of the 3 stores you put it.
Oh... I always thought it was for the online release... My bad. Welp kinda makes sense why I lost terribly on footstore raffles for yeezy bred release lol...

Last edited:
I was kinda out of the sneaker game while they switched the in store raffles to app raffles. Don't mind me y'all still confused by this. Thought the footstore apps were working like SNKRS still. 

Back
Top Bottom