Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I was kinda out of the sneaker game while they switched the in store raffles to app raffles. Don't mind me y'all still confused by this. Thought the footstore apps were working like SNKRS still. 

Yeah it can be confusing. You can still use the app to make online purchases. Shop section within the app is to purchase online while the launch locator section is for the instore raffles.

Already stressing this release. I could cop this shoe and not need another pair of shoes for awhile. Struck out on Banned 1s too.

Its all about location with this release. Just like the Banned release. I plan to hit like 20 stores in the suburbs for raffles. Also, there might be one guaranteed ticket spot. So glad I don't have to deal with the competition in the big cities. I know many raffles are/will be rigged but I'm coming out on top with #teamretail

Hoping people that struck out with Banned Breds get blessed! [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

3 royals easy this time around. Never again will I play myself. In 2013 I fell for the hype in those short lived ASG chuckposites. Won the raffle for any shoe that day and fell for those horrid things bcuz of hype. Haha the employee on the phone even asked me was I sure. I told him yep. Soon as I went to pick them up ppl laughed when I said I wanted the chuckposites over the royals. I see why. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Funny you mention this story, I sold those horrid Chuckposites for $385 easy to someone and paid about $17 out of pocket for Royals. Wore them quite a bit and sold them for $300. One of my better wins [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Idk, it seems like more and more are hinting that there will be a notable amount of pairs more than the Banned 1 release.

Last edited:
Idk, it seems like more and more are hinting that there will be a notable amount of pairs more than the Banned 1 release.
More like DJ Folk's tweet is referencing the fact that there is no way that the $270 pre-orders are legit pairs.........even I would raise an eyebrow if I start seeing pre-orders at that amount from "non-legit" resellers (even though some legit resellers are putting pre-orders at around that amount)

It
More like DJ Folk's tweet is referencing the fact that there is no way that the $270 pre-orders are legit pairs.........even I would raise an eyebrow if I start seeing pre-orders at that amount from "non-legit" resellers (even though some legit resellers are putting pre-orders at around that amount)
sounds like a warning against over paying for something that should be easy to me

you went way left field wit what he really meant

It
sounds like a warning against over paying for something that should be easy to me
Yeah but you know the deal. More than 1 person has said there will be alot of these and the same response applies, don't believe it. The demand will it hard to cop..

Last edited:
Yeah but you know the deal. More than 1 person has said there will be alot of these and the same response applies, don't believe it. The demand will it hard to cop..
Demand makes any release hyped like this "hard", but if there is in fact a bunch more pairs, your chance of getting a pair goes up.

Back
Top Bottom