Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

so it will just look like all the other shoes until right when it drops and then it's a raffle like the OVO 12s? What about in store?
Yes, and in store just check the foot stores launch locator to see if it's fcfs or raffles, most likely it's a app submission raffle.

My definition of a GR is the Space Jams release. Banneds were gone in minutes and a "draw" release.

This thread is gonna hit 100 pages by next week and the kicks haven't even dropped yet. :smh:

This will be 2013 all over again. This will be very bad, NT Family. I'm gonna assume your better off camping in line or winning a raffle vs Saturday morning online drops. Cart jackings and waiting in line spam pages galore.

For 15' Chicago 8.5 DS.
if the royals really are gonna be as plentiful as the banneds, nobody's gonna make that trade

8.5 chis are getting scarcer by the day and everybody seems to want $450+

to answer the other guy, though, you could probably get banneds for royals and maybe even a little cash on top too

if the royals really are gonna be as plentiful as the banneds, nobody's gonna make that trade

8.5 chis are getting scarcer by the day and everybody seems to want $450+

to answer the other guy, though, you could probably get banneds for royals and maybe even a little cash on top too

Don't ruine it for me now :rolleyes

Last edited:
Have the Lurkers emerged from underneath their Rocks yet? 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom