Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I legit think i just deleted my reserve...i was clearing up the inbox and something to seemed to pop up, idk if it was them but smh

Checked my NIke+ and i didnt even get a reserve email but was able to cop. 

smokin.gif

Not even gonna entertain this BS. Haven't received a single reservation in over 4 months.

Know damn well royals ain't poppin up

Nike can suck a **** honestly

That's why I **** with adidas more now :smh:

Go hop into that adidas section then and quit bothering people lol. NVM I forgot about the block feature, you and Sak are equals now :lol:

Damn! Who are you?

Go away now

Not even gonna entertain this BS. Haven't received a single reservation in over 4 months.

Know damn well royals ain't poppin up

Nike can suck a **** honestly

That's why I **** with adidas more now :smh:

Oh so adidas reserves you NMDs HUs boosts and yeezys now, that's a first to me. Bet if you get a reserve it's praise Nike lol

Im loggin out of my nike+. Maybe ill get lucky by not checking :lol:

Nike ALWAYS plays me on the reserves, when it comes to the **** I WANT lol smh.. they reserved the last 6 releases and I hated ALL OF THEM lol.. I hope I score on Saturday

man i'm always spending on NDC but i've never gotten a reservation email. you guys are lucky af

How is the quality of the GS to the mens, same "leather?" The last GS breds were actually pretty good compared to mens.
Better than the bred GS pair I think. That GS pair felt stiffer compared to the mens but it may just be my pair.

Back
Top Bottom