Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

tfw never cop from nike+ because what i want is for reserves or easier to cop elsewhere so i'll never get that reservation euphoria

:frown:

I just know that 31 message gonna pop up on my phone soon 
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Omg you guys are lucky I didn't even get a notification [emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji] I'm so unlucky

I can never wish luck to someone on a 2nd 3rd pair etc. No shade you got yours, and if you get more great but I'm not wishing you luck on that :lol: dont judge me... Will wish anybody going for their first pair luck tho :smile:

Forreal dudes be like 5 copped waiting for a few more raffles. Im good with 2-3 at most I got my one call so far and im happy

HOLY MOLY BOJOLY I actually got a reserved pair from Nike+ 8):smokin

OMGGGGAAAHHH!!!

I FINALLY GOT MY FIRST PAIR OF JORDAN 1S!!!!

I logged on to the nike access page, and lo and behold, I got to add to my cart without getting any notification of an access code!!!

IM DONE FELLAS!!!

GOOD LUCK GUYS!

OMGGGGAAAHHH!!!

I FINALLY GOT MY FIRST PAIR OF JORDAN 1S!!!!

I logged on to the nike access page, and lo and behold, I got to add to my cart without getting any notification of an access code!!!

IM DONE FELLAS!!!

GOOD LUCK GUYS!
when will this be me ????????????? congrats fam im trying to get like you

Congrats to all that are getting reservations... I'm still [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

Last edited:
At least some of you are getting reservations on retros . All I've gotten is those god-awful Chicago golf shoes and some Kyries....

Back
Top Bottom