Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

True, but there was a vast amount of salt in those threads too. Many a sneaker groupie will still miss out 

Ohh not for sure!!!!! That's with every hyped release. I'm not too worried since I owned the 2013 and wore them like 2 times lol. But hopefully I get my pair and my girls pair

Homie was turnt up for winning 
laugh.gif

when will this be me ????????????? congrats fam im trying to get like you
you dont even know brother. 

sneaker god is good with me for being patient 
smile.gif

I didn't win any Bred 1's nor did i buy any missed pairs for resale.  I am really stoked i get to have a legendary pair like this one

Last edited:
I just 

OMGGGGAAAHHH!!!

I FINALLY GOT MY FIRST PAIR OF JORDAN 1S!!!!

I logged on to the nike access page, and lo and behold, I got to add to my cart without getting any notification of an access code!!!

IM DONE FELLAS!!!

GOOD LUCK GUYS!
Same here! I never get reserved for anything good either; first time I actually copped a pair of 1's. Last thing I bought from Nike was a pair of Converse last month, don't know if that gave me a bump up.

guess I gotta take this L smh and try Saturday last thing I got reserved for was them alternative 6s smh

Congrats to everyone getting their RSVP.

No salt here, at least that means they can't try and purchase any on Saturday.

I have about 6 Nike+ accounts and none hit.

are the apps all getting killed? footaction wont even send me the code to log in lol...I must have done it like 10 times and cant even log into the app

Congrats to everyone getting their RSVP.

No salt here, at least that means they can't try and purchase any on Saturday.

I have about 6 Nike+ accounts and none hit.
You can still cop after a reserved. I did it for jams on snkrs

Back
Top Bottom