Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

nerd.gif

Last edited:

Gonna be my first time using the SNKRS app.  I'm signed up and everything....What usually goes down with this?
Sign into the app BEFORE the 10 am EST launch and go to the Royal 1 page within the app. When the clocktower strikes 10:00 am and you have hit 88 MPH, you should be able to cop these Royals effortlessly.

been a good year for me when it comes to OG 1s. Won Black Toes and Top 3 via snkrs and Royals via raffle. I wish I had the willpower to shut it down for a few months...

I'd add Stan Smiths to that category as well. 

Honestly, Dunks and AJ1s are part of this as well... I think one thing a lot (if not all) of these models have in common is the silhouettes are really easy to pull off with different types of clothes. 
True those are valid but so are 4s then, I would say 3s but 4s seem more versitile. I just got into sbs after getting into 1s and quality is several times better than 1s so are some color-ways and pricing.

Grizz JJ connect will post the info around 9am. we hope....
nerd.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
What's funny af is when dudes talk about they need to buy two pairs - one to rock, one to keep in the ice cooler for later - and one year later both pairs still in the cooler and ain't never seen the light of day.

Last edited:
True those are valid but so are 4s then, I would say 3s but 4s seem more versitile. I just got into sbs after getting into 1s and quality is several times better than 1s so are some color-ways and pricing.
Yeah, no doubt, 3s and 4s sell insanely well for this reason.. Models like 2s, 8s, 14s, etc. have a harder time moving because they aren't as easy to wear casually and/or have pretty polarizing designs (for the record, I love 8s).

What's funny af is when dudes talk about they need to buy two - one to rock, one to keep in the ice cooler for later - and one year later both pairs still in the cooler.
I'm embarrassed to admit I have 2 pairs of 2014 Columbia/Legend Blue 11s sitting on ice since release... Just never felt like wearing them after I bought them.

Back
Top Bottom