Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Gonna end up with these for under retail wanna know why?

Resell gonna be low and I got $73 in eBay bucks coming in a few days

pimp.gif
I've never paid resale for a shoe before (I've been retail or bust but these are my fav 1s), what is the best time to buy? Next weekend when pairs come in?

eBay is actually kinda lit right now tbh..
crazy a shoe that was previously worth 900 isn't even half that now haha/

Got a few of the errors and took about 20 min but once I gave up and closed the snkrs app I got the Amex notice of a pending charge.
Definitely more time consuming than Breds
Or black toes.
Good luck to those still hunting.

For what it's worth, ever since I've switched to Apple Pay one touch on snkrs I've had a solid success rate. View media item 2388127

I am in line with villa then BAM! IP blocked? WTF!! I was messing with why that happened then it was 7:02 already.. SHHHH***T. Took an L on snkrs, still in line with Villa, everywhere else, queue-it page.

This is insane!

Wow Villa don't want my money! Submitted my order and got "Payer not identified" and sent back to the cart! This is crazy

Got a few of the errors and took about 20 min but once I gave up and closed the snkrs app I got the Amex notice of a pending charge.
Definitely more time consuming than Breds
Or black toes.
Good luck to those still hunting.

For what it's worth, ever since I've switched to Apple Pay one touch on snkrs I've had a solid success rate. View media item 2388127

True, I used the fingerprint reader on my Android Nexus

Paypal was charged from Nike, but snkrs still say pending
Same happened to me only had Pending on app but got paypal charge. Just got order confirmation from Nike so you probably good. I've got stuff before same scenario never got the Got Em page or info in order page on app but got the shoes.

Looks like some people from team retail gotta pay resale. A jordan OG 1 is never an easy cop
Uhhh y ou do realise most people don't want most OG 1 cws right? Look at the YYs, Lettermans, and even OG cws like Storm Blues and Metallic Navys..... Meanwhile, Adidas is selling out GR UBs cws like it's nobody's business.

Back
Top Bottom