Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Even if people say they are plentiful.  ALWAYS respect the 1s and 3s (although they did make a crapload of True Blues).  Have the trigger finger ready and be familiar with SNKRS navigation beforehand.  

Last edited:
new discover card was denied by Nike wtf...Cooked on villa with ease but accidentally added two sz12. My order might get cancelled....

Double W! 
smokin.gif

Snkrs app is trash. Has all my info saved, and all of a sudden errors encountered. Smh. U gotta b kidding me with this bs.

How you guys just now getting the "didn't get em" message and I received one almost instantly? I think Nike blacklists people.

now my size is out of stock at Villa after I couldn't get past the PayPal page for 34 min... even had me accidentally cart 9 pairs at 1 point.... still been queued up at KicksUSA and Ubiq smh.. L's left and right

Tried getting size 11 for my bro, but we both struck out all around.

"It's cool. No biggie." he says. True OG right there.

On to the next. Thanks Royals thread!
Good attitude, unfortunately the next, decent OG 1 release might be a loooooong ways away.

Last edited:
So ******* tight I never win nothing sneakers wise and always have to pay resale. **** every company who sell sneakers man

My Paypal payment went through on Villa but got the "Sorry... Check back soon" screen.
Me too. Check your account and verify the order is in there. showing for me now and pp fully charged

Back
Top Bottom