Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

View media item 2388133
Struck out everywhere online. I ended up calling this place near my house that's fcfs and they had some pairs left. I hopped in my truck and did a burn out out of the neighborhood lol. For anyone in Orlando, call Wildside on Sandlake road. I don't know what they have left but it seemed like they had a couple pairs left.

Same happened to me only had Pending on app but got paypal charge. Just got order confirmation from Nike so you probably good. I've got stuff before same scenario never got the Got Em page or info in order page on app but got the shoes.
Got paypal email no official from nike.

Wow Villa don't want my money! Submitted my order and got "Payer not identified" and sent back to the cart! This is crazy
Same here. Got through checkout in 2 browsers and then it crapped out when submitting payment both times and cartjacked me. Oh well.

Got errors when trying to pay with my debit cards, switched to Apple pay and it went right through

Exactly what happened to me. Apple pay immediately went through at 10:12 after being told sold out and payment errors about a dozen times.

Hmm... just got two order confirmation emails on Villa. This is either going to work out really well or I'm going to get my ish cancelled.

I'm still trying to figure out why mine went from Pending to nothing at all

You would think by now everything would be alright with these apps...

Back
Top Bottom