Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Shouldve done 508s if anything. All other levis are trash.

541s are low waisted and loose in the thighs but form a nice vice grip on your balls. I have no idea who theyre trying to cater to with those.

Looking at those kicks, he's a big dude. 508 wouldn't be good for him.

Isnt that nt denim? Looked big to me.

508s are the sleeper hit. The way they fit top to bottom is perfection.
every dude is different.....its a matter of what looks good and is comfortable to you. 510s and 511s are popular for skinny dudes, but i can't get em past my thighs...which is why i wore 508s, then 522s. the opening on 513s are a little too big for my taste.

i love the 508s, but for some reason, levi's discontinued them and replaced them with a few different fits:

• 502s are the closest...labeled as " regular taper" still have roomier thigh with a tapered opening
  • 522s were "slim taper" with a high rise, but they discontinued those last year too....you might be able to find some closeouts at places
  • 512s are the new "slim taper" but are closer to the slim 511s rather than the 508s. havent tried em yet, but theyre labeled to have a narrow thigh, so might be a no-go for me...

suggest to go to a levis store, have an employee break down the different lines, and then try a bunch out ....try different sizes too, because you may need to go a size up or down depending on how they fit.

hth

I wear Polo Ralph Lauren varick raw selvedge and distressed selvedge denim. Levi's are cool but I haven't had a pair in years. Used to wear them all the time when I was thinner though. 511s and 501 were king to me

My guessing there are no realists in here. The fact that 700000 Is even being considered a possibility is proof that trolling is stronger than ever. It's not true, it couldn't even be true. Jb is unpredictable in certain aspects, but not about their allocation of Jordan 1s.

Last edited:
GS? 

Damn I was about to say the tumbling on these don't look too bad so I can stop worrying about finding a '13 pair. Still not convinced by the tumbling yet...just looks so wrong on Royals.

Back
Top Bottom